3 • Walking

First and foremost, rest in peace, jonghyun,  you will forever remain in our hearts <3

Also, thanks for the 550 reads! I love you guys so so much :)

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

People always mistake you for a guy. What with your baggy clothes and boyish attitude, you clearly look like one. Adding in the fact that you always hang out with boys, there's no doubt that they would mistake you for one.

People, especially boys, were comfortable around you and would like to become your friend because you are approachable, but you always stay with your friends, aka Jaehyun, Jibeom, Joochan, Donghyun, and Bomin.

Even though you still act like one, that doesn't mean that you are a boy. You're still a girl, a lady. And you like someone. Who is a guy.

You hear a soft ding from your phone so you get it and check to see a message from Sungyoon, your friend's older brother.

Waiy
Hey Y/N, whatcha doin

You smile instantly as you type in a reply.

You
Shouldn't u be in class? The teacher can catch u using ur phone

Another ding and you check his reply.

Waiy
The teacher could also catch u u kno

You
Nah, the teacher's absent and he left a seatwork to do

You
Btw y r u txting me?

Waiy
Im bored and u were the the first person that came into mind to bother

You
Oh so now u like me

You
**like teasing

You
Forgot to type that lol

Waiy
I do ahahaha

You
You what

Waiy
I like you

You
Wtf r u talkin abt

Your heartbeat quicken for a bit at his text. Did he really? A lot of questions were on your mind. You didn't even know why you are so affected by this. Of course this isn't true, you ponder. No way would he like you.

Waiy
**like teasing

You sigh, perhaps in relief---or is it because you expected something else?---either way, he couldn't like someone as boyish as a girl like you. He's more compatible with a girl who's pretty and cute and would look beautiful in a dress, not someone who likes to play games and dress like a boy, not someone who always hangs out with boys, not someone who has a boyish attitude. Basically someone not like you.