11 • Boyfriend

Im not gonna abandon this okay im sorry i havent updated in a while

I have another upcoming fanfic and i wanted to ask, would you want it as member x member or member x OC / Y/N?

I really need your opinion on this !

Okay enjoy the chap ♥

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

This is the first time you're having a great time while on your period.

Usually the constipation and the cramps would always ruin your period days, but now, it didn't matter.

The only thing that mattered was how Daeyeol was treating you like a child, afraid that you might upset him. He was treating you like glass, knowing that you are very fragile at the moment, so he's being careful around you and tries his best to appeal to your needs.

Daeyeol came to your house first thing in the morning when he knew you were on your period. He was even willing to buy you napkins from the convenience store. You two cuddled for the first part of the morning and it actually helped you ignore the excreutiating pain.

Having a boyfriend feels amazing.

"You want me to go buy ice cream?" Daeyeol asks as he strokes your hair in a rhythmic pattern as he hums a sweet song. You were lying on his lap, just staring at the ceiling and enjoying Daeyeol's presence.

Your eyes light up at the mention of the sweet dessert, your stomach already grumbling when you imagine yourself eating it. Your moans of hunger and agreement make him chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes."

You grin at the man you love. He looks handsome even in this angle. I may have saved a lot of countries in my past life for me to be this lucky to have Daeyeol as my boyfriend, you think.

"C'mon now, munchkin, get up," he pushes you off gently on his thighs and helps you get up from your lying position. "Let's go on a trip to the ice cream parlor!"

"Yay!" you giggle like a small kid as you follow Daeyeol outside, the numbing pain of your cramps forgotten.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

What should just be a trip to the ice cream parlor ended out to be shopping at the mall.

You lick your ice cream as you eye each cute top and dress you see in every shop. "Ohh, that's adorable," you point to a blue crop top with a lips design on the center filled with sequins. Daeyeol stands protectively beside you, one hand unconsciously on your waist as you both walk inside the mall.

You knew, and Daeyeol knew that you are a giggling hyper-active mess whenever you are on your period, unless you get seriously painful cramps that get you always in tears on your bed.

You spot some couple shirts displayed on mannequins and you rush towards it in admiration. Daeyeol smiles at how cute you looked and follows after.

"Can we buy this, munchkin?" You look at your boyfriend and pout cutely. You knew this was his weakness and Daeyeol couldn't do anything but to comply.

He pulls you by the waist and kisses your forehead. "Sure we can, munchkin. Want to wear it now?"

You nod enthusiastically.

One saleslady comes up to you and helps you into getting your sizes. After Daeyeol paying for it - he insisted, you wanted to pay your own but he was persistent - you went to the restrooms to change.

You squeal when Daeyeol gets out from changing and you immediately run to hug him.

"You look handsome, munchkin," you say as you bury yourself in his chest.

Daeyeol laughs and hugs you back. "You look wonderful too."

Wearing couple shirts was a first for the both of you, and you liked it

Wearing couple shirts was a first for the both of you, and you liked it. Daeyeol seems to enjoy it too.

"Why don't we take pictures? Let's go!" Without even hearing if your boyfriend would love to or not, you dash through the mall holding Daeyeol's hand, searching for the funny photo-taking booth.

"I'm going to pay now, okay? Go inside," you tell him and give the person in charge the money and you rush inside and sit beside Daeyeol, finding a cute accessory for you to weat for the photos.

Your cramps suddenly kick in and you wince, doubling over the pain. "O-ow..." You mumble, your hands covering your stomach.

"What's wrong, munchkin?" Daeyeol immediately encloses you in his hands, embracing you. He leans his cheek on top of your head and you bury yourself once again in his chest, inhaling his scent which seems to calm down you and numb out the pain.

Your heart was going nuts, you were close to suing Daeyeol for doing that to you. He was being so sweet to you, that you thought you didn't deserve him and he deserves much better.

The camera clicks and you knew you still had three shots left.

Daeyeol set his lips on your forehead, leaving a sweet kiss on it. You smile as you close your eyes, and the camera makes a sound again.

This time, two shots are remaining.

You smile wickedly, the pain in your lower abdomen forgotten and plant a peck on his cheeks, a wink displayed. Daeyeol seems to be surprised, his mouth forming an O-shape and the camera's shutter clicks once again.

One more shot.

Your boyfriend quickly grabs your jaw and turn your face towards him. He leans forward and places his lips on yours, closing his eyes. Surprised by the action, your eyes were wide open and you hear the camera click once again.

I just hope the pictures turn out fine.

You thank the person managing the both as you both wait for the pictures to develop.

It was so adorable, the cutest pictures you've ever taken so far. It was genuine, it didn't look the least bit fake and scripted, which it really wasn't. You hold the pictures up, admiring the shots. "I love it."

"I love you."

You turn to Daeyeol quickly. "But I love the pictures more."

"It's okay, I'll still love you even if you prefer an inanimate object over me," Daeyeol smiles, his eyes almost non-existent and you were almost in tears.

You go to him and hug him for the nth time that time, enjoying the feeling of being enclosed by Daeyeol. "I'm kidding. I love you more."

"I love you most."

With another peck on your forehead, you go back to your house with the brighest and warmest smile you could ever muster, thankful for a caring and thoughtful boyfriend always beside you.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Guys please answer my question above ! 내 책을 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다! 많이 많이 사랑을 주셔서 고마워 진짜 >_< 사랑해요, 영원히