3 • Caps (Pt. 1)

•| requested |•

how long has it been? i missed you guys a lot ㅠㅠ anw a lot are happening that's why i haven't updated both of my books yet :< aannddd adding to that, next week is our quarterly exams IM DEAD SEE YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE

(just joking i need to finish my books first before i die hihi)

im actually shookt that i only have one drabble for sungyoon in my imagines book???? like wtf how????????

StaceyHart230 I did say this would come out a little late, but here it is! I hope you like it <3

(sorry for grammatical errors and mistakes, i havent proofread this at all ㅠㅠㅠ)

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I should have went the other way.

If I did, I wouldn't be here, bowing in front of this douche.

I hung my head so low, my brown locks covering my face as I muttered my deepest and fakest apologies. "I'm really so sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"Save your apologies. I know you don't mean them," Sungyoon said coldly (and quite dramatically) as he left me still bowing, and when I already knew he left, I stood up straight, my arms already folding and frowned, rolling my eyes.

"'Save your apologies, I know you don't mean them,' my ass," I imitated, glaring to where he went. "I freaking just bumped into him and he acted like that? What an ass. Who does he think he is?"

He's an idol, you dumbass, my brain reiterated. You're just a trainee.

"Stop reminding me," I murmured to myself, recalling one of my numerous embarrassments with the idol.

I furiously walked my way to one of the practice rooms, ready to vent out my anger.

I hate being criticized and judged. But sadly, this world is full of judgement and criticism that you really can't escape from it if you wanted to, you need to face it and learn from it.

But in all seriousness, the hell would I accept what the choreographer said to me.

You need to focus on your coordination, put more power into your moves. Your dancing is not sharp enough, you're still not ready to be an idol yet.

"Pfft. You're just jealous because I'm younger," I said sarcastically, opening the door to one of the practice room. "You have more wrinkles on your face than your age, you old dude."

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a strange man dancing in front of the huge wall mirror, cap covering his face. I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention.

The guy slowly stopped, recognizing a foreign person inside the dance studio from the reflection in the mirror.

"What are you doing here?" I asked boldly, my hip popping to the side as I rest my palm on my waist, raising an eyebrow.

I scoffed at the guy. "This is a trainee's dance practice studio, not a place for clowns."

"Says the clown herself," the guy said. "You probably didn't even look at the sign that's literally beside the door? This place is for idols only." He scanned my body up to down. "You don't look like an idol. Are you one of the newest interns in the company? Great, go get me some water, I'm parched."