80 • Ko Ko Bop

•|requested|•

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Shimmie, shimmie, Ko Ko Bop, I think I like it
긴장은 down down 부끄러 말고
어지러운 맘속에 내가 들어가
익숙한 부드럽게 네게 번져

You hear the sound of music coming from the dance studio of your label, Woolim Entertainment. Knowing who is already there because of what you had just heard, you instantly grin and went to the direction of the music.

Ah woo 고요한 밤이야
Ah woo 위한 밤이야
참을 수가 없어 빠져 yeah yeah
너의 몸짓에 취해 yeah yeah

You open the doors to the studio and quickly enter, trying to make your presence unnoticeable to the one who is currently dancing. But who are you kidding, there is a fucking mirror and Donghyun sees you through your reflection. He smiles at your presence, and your heart beat quickens as if you had ran all the way from outside to the dance studio.

Donghyun walks to stop the speaker in front of him and gets a face towel to pat off the sweat dripping on his face. He grabs the water bottle near the speaker and drank greedily from it, a bit of water dripping from its bottle and falling onto his clothes and floor.

"Still working on perfecting the move?" You ask as you move closer to the mirror to fix your clothes.

He nods. "I still can't do it. I mean if I watch the video, I already know what parts of the body to use to move, but when I actually do it, my body doesn't follow what my mind is saying and I'm just frustrated," he shakes his head, brushing off the nonsense he had just said in font of you. "Did I make any sense at all?"

You chuckle as you nod. "Yes, you did."

Even if he is a year older than you, Donghyun and you get along well together, as if you two are just the same age. He insisted that you should call him oppa, but you said he looks more younger than you so you didn't.

It all started when you just got into Woolim, when you became an official trainee---well, you are still a trainee, but a few weeks from now, you're going to debut too---of the said entertainment label. Your two other trainees that you were going to debut with were practicing the dance of Lovelyz at that time. You had already mastered their moves and decided to try to practice Infinite's choreographies. In the middle of dancing, Golden Child suddenly popped into the studio, becoming all cramped and packed.

You three stopped from practicing and bowed to acknowledge their presence.

"Good morning," you three chorused.

"You're the group that's going to debut soon, right?" Daeyeol questioned.

Mina, our soon to be leader, nodded her head. "That's right. We're currently practicing."

"Who was the one dancing to Infinite? She was cool," Jaehyun commented.

You smiled shyly as you pointed at yourself. "It was me..."

"Oohhh, it seems like Donghyun has competition," Joochan laughed as he slung his arm around his shoulders.

"What's your name, dear?" Jaeseok asked and you pondered before replying.

"I'm Lee Hae Yoong," you introduce yourself.

Joochan urged Donghyun to come closer to you. With a little bit of hesitation, he took a step forward and put out his hand. "Hello, I'm Donghyun."