98 • Truth Or Dare

The party was getting boring. Everyone had drained their energy from the constant dancing. People rested on couches and benches, and some are even on the floor when there weren't any vacant chairs. You saw people already sleeping.

"Wow, everybody's exhausted," You commented, the effect of alcohol slowly getting out of your system. Your best friend smiled.

Jiwoo, your best friend was the one who hosted the party, because exams were finally done. She was really popular in school, so that made you somewhat gain popularity also, well since you were her best friend.

There were only a few ones left awake and sober enough. You, your best friend, a few other girls from your friendship circle, and seven other boys that are pretty popular because of their gorgeous looks.

Yes, they were pretty charming. Especially Seungmin. He was the shyest amonst their circle of eleven friends. Even though he was shy, he has a heart filled with kindness and is the essence of cuteness. He also has a number of talents, like dancing and singing, but only very few know of them, including me. Even though he was the shortest among his friends, he was still pretty tall, a few inches taller than me.

"Yah, Y/N, Jiwoo, what if we play the old traditional truth or dare?" Sungyoon suggested, wagging his eyebrows as he smirked. You looked at your best friend and you nodded at each other.

"Yeah, okay. It's boring anyways. It's a fun way to pass the time," You responded, sending a smile at his way.

"I'll just call the other girls to join us, it would be weird if there were only two girls and a lot of boys playing, if you know what I mean," Jiwoo laughed and left to invite the others.

"Let's go inside and call the other guys, too," Sungyoon stated and you went off to find the others you want to include in the game.

You saw Seungmin swimming in the pool and you waved at him, earning a heartmelting smile from him.

He swam to the edge of the pool. "Hey, Y/N. What's up?"

"We're going to play truth or dare. Want to join? Your friends are playing too."

You were crossing your fingers mentally as you wished he would agree.

He became quiet for a moment and you stood there patiently, waiting for his answer.

Finally, he nodded his head. "Cool. Let me just dry myself up and change."

You clapped your hands. "Great! We'll wait for you."

You and Sungyoon searched for the others, and after talking and finding certain people, you were eventually gathered inside a room, a bottle in the middle of the circle you formed.

"I'm going to spin the bottle first just because," Jangjun stated and spun it, eagerly waiting for the one who's the first to be busted.

The bottle finally stopped and you all laughed at Jangjun's sulking face.

"That's what you get for beating me a while ago," Daeyeol commented as he laughed.

"Truth or dare?" Mirae asked him.

"Truth." Jangjun answered.