one

"tia! hurry up, mahuhuli na tayo sa game." atasha demanded. i groaned and continued typing, "i'm almost done. bakit ka ba nagmamadali?" i asked. "i need to support my brother, duh." she answered and crossed her arms. i shook my head and typed the last three sentences. i printed it and we ran to the faculty. "ms. castro, ms. muhlach, you're just on time." mrs. redlocks said which made us sigh in relief.

we walked to her table and passed the three-pages essay for our social science class. we immediately ran to the school gymnasium, "i thought you guys won't watch our game." andres said as soon as we approached them. "we finsihed our essay pa." i replied and we heard the buzzer. "goodluck, andres!" i said and patted his back. he smiled and jogged to the court. we sat behind their bench, "uy vince you're here pala!"

vince looked at me, "syempre naman, i'll play e." he said and i smiled. "sophomores versus seniors, this is going to be a tough game, eh?" atasha muttered and i nod, watching the players getting ready for the jumpball. sophomores got the ball, which made me scream. "omG GO BOYS!" i saw them laugh. when will they get used to me?

2nd quarter is almost halfway through, sophomores are leading, 38-27. ako yata coach nila hahahaha joke. seniors asked for a time out, the players went back to their benches. atasha gave andres his towel, naks sibs goals. "nice three pint shot there, migs!" i pushed miguel lightly and he chuckled, thanking me.

cj got muscle cramps. "oh god, you should rest muna, pastrana!" i told him as they assisted him to sat down. "i'll substitute muna." benj patted his back and he nodded. "yie, benjamin's going to play na!" atasha teased and i glared at her, blushing. "OMG YOU'RE BLUSHING." she half-yelled which made the boys to look at us. "who's blushing?" meray asked, intrigued.

chismoso tong si yamada, i mentally rolled my eyes. "it's tia, she's blushing when i said benjamin's going to play na." atasha continuously said. oh great what have you done atasha. they all looed at me, smirking. "benjamin pala." meray said, smirking. i threw him my empty plastic bottle. "ouch! that hurts!" he whinced, rubbing his arm. tumunog na yung buzzer, "go benj! para kay tanya!" andres yelled, enough for me to hear.

i hate my friends.

3rd quarter, seniors are leading. 65-61. miguel passed the ball to benj, benj stopped at the three-point lane. he looked at me, ay joke i don't know! maybe he's looking at someone behind us or whatever. but why do i feel he is looking at me. "omg tia, he's looking at you! my ship is sailiiing." atasha shook my body, squealing. he thre the ball, "three point by number two, pangilinan!" the commentator said.

dang! that's my boy! charot. i smiled and chuckled a bit. benj loOKED AT US AGAIN. OR AT ME. I DON'T KNOW! he pointed at me (seriously i don't really know) and mouthed, "that one's for you." seriously if it's for me, my life is now complete i can die na. "OH MY GOD BENJ DID THAT." atasha told me, clinging her arms on mine. i smiled, "yea, he just did that."

its aLREADY 4TH QUARTER AND SENIORS ARE LEADING, 89-88. THERES ONLY FREAKING TWENTY SECONDS REAMINING CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING.

the ball was on sophomores, andres passed the ball to benj. whats with benj yall and you keep on passing him the ball. "GO BENJAMIN!" i shouted but sakto biglang tumahimik, causing it to be heard by the whole crowd inside the gymnasium. uhm lupa kainin mo ko. benj dribbled the ball, standing at the three-point lane again. i saw him chuckled and looked at me, this time i know he's looking at me.

damn boy.

he threw the ball, please ishoot mo yan benj! as soon as the ball shooted, we heard the buzzer. "we won!!" atasha told me and we cheered we went to the boys, congratulating them. "congrats boys!" i told them and we did a group hug. "we'll not going to win if you didn't cheered benj at the last one though." hans said and i raised my brow, blushing. nakakahiya fam, i swear.

i was talking to sean when atasha called me, "hoy girl, benjamin is looking at you." she whispered, looking behind us. i looked at the direction she is looking and it was benj, about a foot away from us. "thanks for the cheer earlier," he told me, looking down. bakit kasi ang tangkad mo ano. i smiled, "n-no problem." he smiled back and got his things. "did you just had a conversation with your crush?" atasha told me, half-squealing. i laughed and nodded.

i didn't knew that it was the start; the start of our tragic love story.

-x-

ey! so this is just a flashback of how did benj finally talked to tia for the first time :) lmao so how was it? votes are highly appreciated! :) i hope you'll support this story until the end! i'm starting to have ideas na yay 🎊 love you, fam!

p.s: KianYsabelle if you're reading this please don't expose me sa fam

x, sophia (juskobenj on twitter)