seven

it's already 7 pm so we decided to head straight to sky ranch. para kaming nagfieldtrip e, last destination namin amusement park. "aNDY SAYO AKO SASABAY." i yelled as i race to his car. "no way, we're riding his car." hans said and him, oli and cj went inside the passenger seat. "and i'm riding my brother's car," atasha smirked and went inside the shotgun seat. "meray! we're good friends naman diba." i told him and he laugh as he hangs his arm around my shoulders.

"yes we are but i don't want my good friend to drive his way alone going to sky ranch." he answered and i poker faced. "there's migs and fe-" before i protest, he pushed me inside benjamin's car, great. just great. "they forced you, huh?" he asked as he started the engine. i groaned, "what do you think?" i snapped and he chuckled. "you never changed." he whispered but i heard him. i felt my cheeks blushed and i kept myself busy with my phone. i got a text from atasha, oli, hans, felice, migs and andres.

iMessage

from: atasha 💘
enjoy the ride! hahaha love u 😽

from: hans the 🦁
hope u enjoy the ride with ur ex HAHAHA

from: oliver oil 😛
hey, hope you'll enjoy your ride there hahaha dont do smth bad! 🙄

from: felice navidad 🎄
girl i hope your cheeks wont stay crimson the whole ride with him hahaha

from: san migs 🐵
dont do smth bad okay baka pagbaba nyo dyan buntis ka na HAHA jk jk love u enjoy!

from: mi bff 🤘🏻
i wont forgive you if you and benj did smth 🖕🏻 love you!! 😌

i rolled my eyes. i replied on them.

to: atasha 💘
i hate u all

to: hans the 🦁
bruh fook you

to: oliver oil 😛
oh my pleasure to enjoy this ride 🙄 duDE EW AS IF WE WILL DO SMTH

to: felice navidad 🎄
che! i hate u all!!!

to: san migs 🐵
fook u mthrfaker 🖕🏻 love you too 🙄

to: mi bff 🤘🏻
i thOUGHT YOURE ON MY SIDE HOW CAN YOU- ☹️ i loVE YOU TOO

"i guess they texted you, too." he spoke and i laugh, nodding. "they're such a bitch." i answered and he chuckled. "how's states?" i asked, trying to lessen the awkwardness inside the car. "it was great." he shortly replied and we reached skyranch. it was a quick ride, luckily. as we hop out, their annoying smirks greeted us. "did it hurt?" hans asked me and my eyes widen, my cheeks turning to crimson. "bitch! you really thought we'll do it?" i answered in disbelief.

when they stopped teasing us, we went inside the park. "hey, let's try this anchor away thing!" i grabbed andres' hand and we fell inline. "i want to puke already." meray said and we all laughed. "gay." felice teased and he glared at her. oh ghad my ship. it was our turn, i sat the end of the ride, para intense. "bruh your sitting beside me." i pulled andres at my left. i was talking to andres saying everything's going to be fine when i felt someone sat beside me.

it was him. crush ba ko neto at lagi nalang nakatabi saken.

the whole ride was filled with screams and laughter. i kept on laughing because andres was cursing loudly and he was like "biTCH STOP THIS RIDE ALREADY I FOOKING WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS SHIT." hahaha. "that was fun!" i said as we sat at the benches, "that was horrible." the boys said in unison and we, girls, laughed. we tried all of the rides, ofcourse di namin pinalampas ang Sky Eye.

it was already 9 when we fell in line. "by pairs tayo ha." miguel announced and i immediately went to andres, clinging my arm on his. "whoops, girl. it's our sibs date for today." atasha said and they laughed. i scoffed and rolled my eyes, i looked at oli and he hugged meray; his bestfriend. i snort, miguel got felice and hans got cj. oh look, i got stuck with my ex again.

how clichè right? i mentally rolled my eyes and stood beside him. they all looked at us and smiled. i knew this is all planned. "enjoy, bestfriend!" andres kissed my forehead before going inside. i rolled my eyes and me and benj went inside the cabin (i dont know what do they call that but alam nyo na yun) and we started to move slowly.

we were stopped at the top, benj stayed silent while i admired the city lights. once i finished taking snaps for my snapchat and ig story, he spoke. "i'm sorry you got stuck with me the whole day." i glanced at him, "i thinked they planned this, so it's okay to me." i blankly said. "are you still mad at me?" he asked all of a sudden.

i looked at him, "what do you think?" i sternly said. "i told you, it's not what you think.." he gently said and i closed my eyes, preventing the tears to fall. but i failed, i started crying. "yes, it is benj! you can't fool me! i saw you and that bitch at your room!" i spat, feeling again the pain. "she set me up, tia. she set us up! she wants to break our relationship." he answered, "you can't lie to me anymore, pangilinan. you hurt me too much already. gusto mo pa bang dagdagan?" i whispered, facing him.

we reached the ground already and i quickly went out, walking to the parking lot. "why are you crying?" andres asked me as soon as i went towards him. i didn't answered and hugged him instead.. i heard footsteps behind me. it was him. "belle," tears were streaming down his face. "please come back to me, i.. i still love you." he muttered and hugged me. i pushed him away, looking at him blankly, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"quit playing games, benjamin ryan." i told him, he was about to speak when andres stopped him. "bro, you go inside your car. let's go home. atasha, kay benj ka muna sumabay." andres said and atasha nodded, benj was hesitant at first but he went inside his car anyway.

i looked up on my bestfriend, crying. he hugged me, "ayoko na." i muttered between my hugs. i thought i already moved on, but why does it still hurts?

-x-

ooh, drama. anyways, i think i still can update even on school days! thank you to our school wifi hahahaha.

votes are highly appreaciated!! wooh it's saturday already and im so not ready for school!! :( thank you for 1.4k reads on it was love!!!! im freakig out jdkshsjan 😭 i didnt expect that it will reach thousand reads! shux. love you, fam! thank you for supporting my storieeees :) -sophia (juskobenj on twitter! tweet me if your reading this 🙈)