nineteen

"omg, hi mom!!!" i ran to her and hugged her tightly. she chuckled and hugged me back, "how's my favourite daughter?" she stroked my hair. "i'm super duper mega fine!" i replied and pulled away from our hug.

"who are you talking to, tan— mom!" he ran to her and hugged her. mama's boy hahaha. "why didn't you told us you're going home?" he asked her. "i want to surprise you guys." she smiled. i awed and we did a group hug, "i missed you guys." she said.

"we missed you, too!" i told her.

"enough with the chit chats, let's eat na!" tim clasped his hands together and we all headed to the dining area. while tim is cooking breakfast, mom and i catched up because its been 3 years since i last saw her.

"i want to meet benj," mom said. she knows that we're a couple, again. "sure, ma. when do you want ba?" i replied. tim came back with our breakfast, "what about mamayang dinner? tagal ko na din hindi nakakamusta ang mga pangilinan." she answered. i took some food, "we're going to the pangilinan's?" tim asked. "kakasabi nga lang, kuy." i rolled my eyes.

he smacked my arm, "bastos."

i headed to my room as soon as i finished my breakfast. i got my macbook and opened my twitter. pascroll scroll lang ako, like dito, like don. retweet dito retweet don. after i checked mg twitter, i checked my instagram naman. i was busy stalking ate maureen's profile when my phone beeped.

iMessage
love ♥️
Today, 10:03 am

hey, jwu! have you eaten your breakfast
already? i miss you already :(

hahaha hi, goodmorning! yea i already
have, how about u? eat na, ha!

i was at ur house like two days ago 🙄

i know but i miss u na e bakit ba

i laughed, i decided to call him via facetime. few rings after, he answered the call. "goodmorning love!!" i smiled. "goodmorning," oy shet ampogi ng boses kapag bagong gising huhu. "you're still sleepy pa ba?" i asked him. "yeah." he closed his eyes. "wag mo kong tulugan." i warned him.

he opened his eyes and smiled, paKSHET. "ofcourse i won't, ikaw nga tinutulgan mo ko." he pouted. why does he look so handsome even though he just woke up. "one time lang naman e!" we laughed. "oh, by the way, we're going there later." i added. "oh? i'm going to see you again!!" he cheered.

"yep hahaha, mom got home from abroad e." i told him. "talaga?"

"yes nga po, we're going to have our dinner at your house, i guess." i shrugged and he just hummed. "ayaw mo pa bumangon?" i told him. "i'm too lazy." he answered. i heard his door opened, just then, solana appeared on the screen. "hi ate!!" she waved her little hand.

"hi solans!" i greeted and smiled. "oh, kuya, let's play please!" she shook benj. "okay okay." he giggled. "what time you'll come here?" he looked at me. "maybe around 3? i'll wait for them nalang sainyo later." i replied. "sure, i'll play with solana lang. see you later!" he waved and ended the call.

i looked at the clock, it's only 10:15 am. aga pa. i decided to watch some netflix series until 2 pm. when 2:20 striked, i turned off my tv and headed to my bathroom to take a shower. i wear cropped top and a pair of high-waisted shorts. i blowdried my hair and put it on a messy bun, i slip on my converse and grabbed my phone.

"where are you going?" mom asked as she saw me running downstairs. "pangilinan's." i simply answered before opening the door. "okay, wait for us there ha? take care." she kissed my cheek and i went outside. i walked to their house, i pressed the doorbell and ate hannah opened it for me. "oh, hi belle!" we did a beso before she let me in.

kuya donny is in their frontyard along with solana. i waved at them and headed to benj's room, "HELLO!!!" i yelled and he jumped on his seat. "you scared me, love." he panted. i laughed and walked towards him, giving hima hug. "anyways, i missed you!!" he said and kissed my cheek. i laid on his bed and i smiled at him, "aw, i missed you too!"

as usual, we watched movies, and played video games. that's the stuffs we do whenever i gate crash the pangilinan's.

"BENJAMIN YOU'RE SO DAYA!!" i yelled as i hid behind the fence. we're playing call of duty kasi, yung multiplayer. "what's madaya there? hindi ka kasi nagtatago!" he replied, focused on the game. after i reloaded my gun, i went out and killed his character.

"HA! I WON!!" i cheered as i placed down the controller. he groaned and leaned om his headboard, "weak!" i pinched his nose. he grabbed it and pulled me closer to him, we're about an inch away from each other's face. i fREAKING CAN FEEL HIS FAKING BREATH PLEASE TELL ME HOW.TO.CHILL. "i'm not weak," he said and kissed the tip of my nose. "i just want you to win this game, that's why." he added. "ay wow, ang yabang ha!"

he laughed and hugged me, "i love you." he whispered to my ear. it's giving my chills aaahh. "i love you more." i replied and kissed his cheek.

-x-

"victoria!" i heard tita maricel called my mom's name. oh, they're here! "uy, they're here na!" i grabbed benj and went downstairs. "hi, tita tori!" ate hannah greeted her with a hug, so as kuya donny and ate ella. "eto na ba si solana? ang laki na nya ah!" mom hugged solana, tita maricel chuckled. "ang bilis nga ng panahon, e. ang lalaki na nila agad." tita said.

"hi, tita!" she looked at benj who greeted her. "oh, hello benj!" they hugged each other. "binatang binata na, ah! no wonder why did tanya didn't stop loving you." she told her and i widened my eyes. "mom!!!" i groaned and they laughed. we stayed there for dinner as tito, tita and mom catched up since it's been three years din kasi.

"how about let's celebrate christmas and new year together as a family! it's been ages na din." tita suggested. "love that idea!! sure, maricel." mom smiled. we bid goodbye na since mom needs more rest.

i locked my arms around benj's neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist, looking down at me. "i'm seeing you parin naman diba?" he pouted, i laughed. "ofcourse!! maybe christmas eve na hahaha." i replied and he frowned. "what? it's so tagal pa." he complained. "anong matagal? it's only four days away!" i told him.

"edi hang out ulit tayong squad." i added, he nodded, "when? tomorrow?" he asked. "agad? next next day." i replied. "okay, see you!" he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

-x-

s a b a w 😂 im sooOOOoO sorry for this sabaw ud!! :( bawi nalang ako sa upcoming chapters!! oh, and malapit na to matapos huhu. well, kung magbabago isip ko baka medyo humaba pa to, medyo. hahaha 😹 thank you for all of the love and sufforth!!!! ♥️ i lalalalalab you all!! -sophia (juskobenj on twitter 🙌🏻)