end

posting na the epilogue because we ranked 657 in fanfiction! ♥️ it's a big achievement for me because biiiich i didn't expect that!! 😭 thank you for reading until the end! 🤗

-x-

third person's point of view.

"andres? what are you doing here?" tia asked, she's confused. but at the same time, she don't know why her heart is beating a bit fast. he walked closely to them, even darren and the others are confused and shocked.

"surprise?" andres grinned, giving her a bouquet of stargazers. she accept it, but still her eyebrows furrowed. "wait–what's the meaning of this?" ylona pointed at him. andres just shrugged off ylona's question but stared at the girl she loves since they were in highschool.

"i know this is so wrong, you have a boyfriend and i have a girlfriend; tahlia. right?" andres told tia, she just nodded because she don't know what to do nor what to say. "isay, eversince we were still in highschool, i know i like you— wait, let me scratch that. i love you."

tia and the others gasped, all this time? tia thought. "w-why are you saying this? why now, andres? you should've told me before!" tears were starting to form in her eyes. "remember, the day you told me benj is courting you? i was about to tell you that time, because i thought it was the perfect time; you still don't have benj that time. but then you told me, he's courting you once again. i didn't told you because i know i'll just ruin your relationship; i'll ruin our friendship."

she don't know what to say, she don't know what to do. all does she know was her bestfriend loves her all this time. "but, andy, you know that i can't, i won't, and i'll never love you more than a bestfriend, right?" she finally replied after a long silence.

those words break andres' heart. he felt numb, oo nga pala. he bitterly laughed, "oh, i forgot." tia's face softens. she don't know that she just broke her bestfriend's heart. "i.. i'm sorry, andres."

"why don't you try?" he asked, his eyes full of  pain. he's so into tia, he didn't looked to other girls except her. "because i shouldn't, i have a boyfriend. you're my bestfriend." she frowned, she know how hurt he is right now. he held her hands, but she immediately removed it. "please.."

"i know we can work this out." he spoke, tia closed her eyes, looking down. she knows she should tell him the truth; that they can't. "no, we can't." she sternly said. "you have tahlia, i have benj, andres! for pete's sake we both have our own boyfriend and girlfriend."

"i don't care. i love you, tia. i still do. it's still you." he pulled her closer to him; and just like a thunder, he kissed her.

-x-

tia's point of view.

i don't know what to do. he.freaking.kissed.me. this is so wrong in all levels! he should've be happy with tahlia now! why me, andres, why?

"tanya?" i heard the voice i wanted to hear so bad, i heard the voice i missed. i heard benj's voice. holy shit. i pushed andres away, seeing benj. holding a bouquet of blue roses, no no no no no!! "b-benj.." i walked towards him. i looked at darren, ac, kyle and ylona, asking for help. "benj, bro, it's not what you— yes, it is!" he cut darren off.

no, it's not going to happen again.

"benj, please, it's not what you thin— no, tanya. i saw you kissing andres." i held his arm, crying. "i was so shocked that he did that!" i defended. he laughed, a bitter one. "oh, really? maybe you guys are together now. oh, and that bouquet must be from andres. monthsarry nyo?" he sarcastically asked. i can't believe he thinks i am cheating on him.