seventeen

hi double update bc i stayed untill 1 am and i only had 3 hours of sleep whats good 💤 sorry if there are some typos!!!
-x-

"i think magaling na si benj." ate ella teasedas we went downstairs, they're eyes were on us. i laughed, "ay jusko, ats." i shook my head and we sat on the couch. "ate! ate! are you and kuya benj are official ulit?" solana asked as she hugged me. i looked at benj and put on my attention back to solana, "he hasn't asked me yet, e." i replied and she pouted.

"ask her na, kuya!!" solana shook his body. "solana, stop shaking your kuya benj. baka mabinat." kuya donny told her and she furrowed her eyebrows, cute!! "what's mabinat?" she asked. "he might get gfever again." ate hannah explained and she just nodded. tito went downstairs and joined us while tita maricel was busy at the kitchen.

"hey, belle. why don't you join us for dinner?" tito offered, "uy oo nga, join us na." benj added and squeezed my hand. "ay nako, my brother might wait for me e." i told him and he pouted, benj please stop that!!! "ate belle! join us please? it's been ages!" solana told me and i giggled.bakit kapag kay solana di ko matiis? 😩

"okay, fine." i surrendered and solana cheered, wrapping her arms around my neck. "yay!! love you, ate!" she kissed my cheek. she's so sweet, aw! ♥️ "solana's the answer pala." benj muttered, i laughed. "i can't resist her though, i love her kasi."

"so you don't love me?"

"i didn't say anything like that, benjamin ryan."

"fine, tanya isabelle."

-x-

we were in the middle of eating dinner, when tita suddenly asked benj. "did you asked her already?" tita pertained to me. i almost choked the steak i am eating, "not yet, mom." he simply answered and continued eating his steak. "ask her na kasi! hahaha maunahan ka pa ng iba dyan." kuya donny teased and i widened my eyes. hala sya anudaw??

"her heart is already reserved for me, sorry." he replied and ate ella and ate hannah said, "ooh, smooth." i laughed and drank my juice as i finished eating.

8:00 pm
the dinner ended; kuya donny is tasked to clean the dishes. tito and tita went up to their room along with solana, while ate ella and ate hannah were staying at the living room. me and benj went to their backyard, stargazing.

"it's so beautiful." i was mesmerized by the beauty of the sky. "but you're more beautiful." benj shrugged and put his arm around my shoulder. i scoffed, "ay weh?" he giggled and faced me. "oo nga!"

we stayed silent for awhile; i was busy admiring the night sky while he is busy admiring my face, i can see him in my peripheral vision. "nice view, huh?" i asked him, not breaking my gaze at the sky. "it really is." he whispered and i looked at him, smirking.

"oh i ak honored, mr. pangilinan." i said in a british accent and we laughed. "by the way, thank you." he suddenly said and i knitted my brows. "thank you? for what?"

"for giving me a second chance. you don't know how happy am i when you told me you still love me; even though.. you know." he replied and i smiled. "everybody deserves a second chance; mapa-malaki man o maliit yung kasalanan na nagawa nila sa atin. pero depende din naman yun sa tao, diba? i gave you a second chance because i love you." i told him.

"i never stopped loving you, benjamin."

"i also did the same thing, tanya isabelle." he hugged me and i hugged him back. i'm home. we stayed embracing each other for awhile when we pulled away from our hug. he suddenly kneeled his one knee, "i want to ask you already; would you like to make memories with me again, tanya isabelle alessandra cruz castro?" he said while holding my hand.

"it would be a pleasure, benjamin ryan laxa pangilinan." i answered with a wide smile curved on my lips. we both stood up amd hugged each other, "i love you, i'll never let you go again, love." he whispered to my ear.

i smiled as he called me at our endearment two year ago, "i love you more and i'll never let you also go, my love." i faced him and caressed his cheek.

"OH MY GOODNESS MY SHIP IS LITERALLY SAILING AGAIN!" we looked at ate hannah, preventing herself to squeal. "you're so ingay hans, ayan nahuli nila tayo." kuya donny told her and slapped her forehead. "ouch, kuys!" she rubbed her forehead. i laughed and we went towards them, holding each other's hands.

ate ella took a photo of the two of us, "thank you, ats!" i hugged her and she did the same. she congraulated us and we thanked her; also ate hannah and kuya donny. "you should sleep na, i'm going home." i told benj. "i'll walk you home." he offered. "hey, no. i'll text my brother nalang to fetch me. you better rest at baka mabinat ka!" i insisted and he groaned, giving up.

i texted tim and he instantly replied, he'll be here anytime. when i heard a honk outside, i went to tito and tita's room to say goodbye. "i heard benj asked you already. congrats, t." tito told me as i hugged him. "hahaha, yes po. thank you, tito! and, tita, thank you for the dinner." i politely replied and they smiled.

"goodnight, see you tomorrow, love!" benj cheerfully said and kissed my cheek. "goodnight, i love you!" i replied and he smiled, mouthing an 'i love you too' before i went inside our car. "so you guys are official na ha? congrats, babygirl." tim messed my hair and i giggled. "thanks, kuys."

he started the engine, "ahh, my ship is sailing once again everybody!" he half-screamed and i scolded him to be quiet. i immediately headed to my room as soon as we reache dour house, after i did my night routine, i checked my social media accounts first. i got a notification from Instagram.

Instagram
benjaminpangilinan

i love you to the whole universe and back, love. 💞
tagged: tisabellez
945 comments | 1,839 likes

Load more...
omgbenj: haLA OMG MY SHIP IS SAILING ONCE AGAIN
bebebenj: im cRYING IM SO KINIKILIG
pusokobenj: MY PARENTS
frankiepangilinan: oh mY GOOOOOOD 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️❤️
merayamada: hOLY SHIT FAM oliver.gresens atashamuhlach _andresmuhlach hansdeleon cjpastrana felicenavidaaad miguel.pangilinan
atashamuhlach: WHEN DID U SAID YES MY DEAR tisabellez
_andresmuhlach: oh gahd my bestfriend is now a lady 😓❤️
oliver.gresens: baBYGIRL????? tisabellez
benjaminpangilinan: oliver.gresens excuse me she's not your babygirl
miguel.pangilinan: our ship is back
tisabellez: atashamuhlach CHILL BABE I JUST SAID YES COUPLE OF HOURS AGO
tisabellez: _andresmuhlach yes bitch hahahaha ily !!!
tisabellez: yes bbyboy oliver.gresens
tisabellez: miguel.pangilina wAHT
benjaminpangilinan: ok wdym ur bbyboy is oli?! tisabellez
tisabellez: benjaminpangilinan nah just kidding 😅 i love you 😛
donny_pangilinan: matulog na kayo

-x-

IT ONLY TOOK ME 47 MINUTES TO WEITE THIS CHAPTER WOW ✨ anw, votes are vvv appreaciated! thank you so so much for supportine, i love each and everyone of you! sending a virtual hug for all of you 🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️ ---sophia (juskobenj on twitter)