five

friday

"you can't say no to me, castro." i gave him a bitter smile. "yes i can, muhlach. but your sister wants me also to come with you guys tomorrow." i replied and take a bite on my carbonara. andres met up with me here at bgc, he said that we have something important to talk about and it was the hang out tomorrow lang pala. "and besides, i am coming tomorrow for atasha." i added and he dramatically put his hand on his chest.

"wow, you're replacing your bestfriend already ha." he frowned and i laughed, throwing a tissue on his face. "i didn't said anything like that no!" i told him and he smiled. "yie, i'm kilig." i faced him, where did he know that word. "god, don't tell me tash teaches you that word." i said, overwhelmed. "unfortunately, she did." we laughed. andres is my best bestfriend, well atasha is my bestfriend too but she knows that me and andres were more close to each other.

andres knows every single thing that happened and what's happening to me. he's like my brother, he's more protective than my brother though. that's why he got really really mad when i told him what benj did to me two years ago. here am i with benj again, agh.

after we ate dinner, we strolled a bit around bgc. he drove me home at laguna, i rejected his offer because he lives at manila, which is a bit far away from sta. rosa. "thank you for the ride, andyyy." i hugged him as he pulled up his car infront of my house. "anytime, i wouldn't let you go commute no." he said and i chuckled. he kissed my forehead and messed my hair, "your brother must be worrying already. goodnight, isay." he smiled, if he isn't my bestfriend i would totally going to have a crush on him.

but, he's my bestfriend e. "goodnight andy, see you tomorrow!" i hop out and he drove away. i headed to my room and did my routine, since it's already 10 pm and i need to wake up a bit early tomorrow. i checked my social media accounts first. i posted my photo with andres earlier.

Instagram

tisabellez

hello bestfriend 👫
tagged: _andresmuhlach
1,008 comments | 2,658 likes

Load more...

oliver.gresens: bestfriendzoned, that hurts _andresmuhlach
felicemelendez: tisabellez whY DIDNT THE TWO OF U TOLD US YOURE GOING TO MEET UP
merayamada: because they went on a date felicemelendez
tisabellez: merayamada felicemelendez ew nO
miguelpangilinan: oH MY SHIP IS SAILING
atashamuhlach: thaT IS WHY YOURE MISSING THE WHOLE DAY BROTHER _andresmuhlach
cjpastrana: were going to meet each other naman tomorrow ah
aesthetictia: oMG YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS TIA
ilytia: i LOVE YOU T !
zzheytiazz: og og og my shIP tisabellez _andresmuhlach
_andresmuhlach: oliver.gresens ikr 😰
tisabellez: _andresmuhlach oliver.gresens BITCH
_andresmuhlach: atashamuhlach you dont even care sis
_andresmuhlach: oh look they ship us zzheytiazz tisabellez
zzheytiazz: shIT ANDRES NOTICED ME MY LIFE IS COMPLETE ILY
tisabellez: oh look she went wild when u noticed her _andresmuhlach

i chuckled at the comments, saying they ship me and my bestfriend. kadiri kayo, charot. i locked my phone and put it at my side table. it beeped, but i didn't mind it since i was too lazy to get it and i'm tired too.

Instagram

benjaminpangilinan liked your post.
Benjamin P (benjaminpangilinan) started following you.

-x-

saturday

as i woke up, excitement filled me. i don't know why am i excited, maybe because after two years, i'm going to hang out with my friends again. i stood up and get ready since it's already 8:20 and the muhlach sibs will pick me up at 8:35. i hurriedly went to my bathroom and took a shower. i wear my button down striped shirt, a pair of white denim shorts. i slip on my white gucci sneakers.

i didn't put too much make up. i just filled my brows and put some tint on my cheeks and lips. i blowdried my hair and put it into a messy bun, lol i look like angelina cruz on my look.. just kidding. i grabbed my phone and my handbag.

i went downstairs when i heard a honk. "kuy, i'll be going na." i told him when i saw him at the living room. "okay, take care. tell benj i said hi." he smirked and i rolled my eyes. "oh sure." i sarcastically said and he laughed. i went outside and i saw it wasn't andres' car. a familiar figure went out of the driver seat. what is he doing here?

"what are you doing here?" i startled. he removed his shades, dang it was really him. "i'm here to pick you up." he casually said and leaned on the car hood. "but andres is the one who'll pick me up." i answered and he stood straight. "oh i guess you didn't read his text. he can't pick you up, and asked me to pick you up instead." he explained. scripted ba to ha.

i nodded as a reply. i sat at the shotgun seat. he went in also and started the engine. this is going to be a long ride.

-x-

hm, muling ibalik ba? HAHAHHA. votes are highly appreciated 🤗 thank you for your support! love you, faaaam 😜

*edited*