sixteen

"oo naman.." i answered in a low voice, "i'm okay na." he told me and i laughed. "visit me please!" he added. "lul, tahlia's there." i replied, rolling my eyes. "ate hans pulled her hair earlier, pushing her out." i was shocked at what he said. omg sayang di ko nakita!

"okay fine, i'll visit you." i gave up and he cheered. "take a rest na! i'll be there in a few." i added and ended the call. i went to my closet and changed my clothes to a hoodie and a pair of dri-fit shorts. i tied my wavy hair to a ponytail and slip on my sneakers. i got my phone and some money, walking out of my room.

"oh, where are you going?" tim asked as i bumped into him. "pangilinan's." i simply answered, "ah, i think you guys are okay na?" he said and i chuckled, nodding. "you can't resist him no? haha, okay, take care!" he kissed my forehead and went inside his room. i went downstairs and saa atasha at our living room, watching a series.

"where are you going?" she asked and faced me, "pangilinan's, wanna come?" i replied. "oh, okay na kayo i guess?" she said and i giggled. "no, thanks. andres will fetch me in a few." she added and i nod. "okay. just tell my brother if you're going na ha? also, tell andres i said hi." i told her and she just nodded.

i went out, walking at the sidewalk. i'm in the mood to walk, since it's only 4 pm. it took me almost 20 minutes to reach their home. i pressed the doorbell and one of their maids opened it for me. i greeted ate ella, ate hannah, kuya donny and solana who is at the living room.

after a chitchat with them, i headed to benj's room. "hey," i greeted as i opened the door, smiling. he was laying down on his bed; still sick. aw. "hi!" he smiled. i sat beside him, stroking his hair. hay, ang gwapo.

"are you okay na ba?" i asked, placing my hand on his forehead. he wasn't that hot anymore, thank God. "i'm okay, you're already here e." he answered, smiling. i scoffed and he laughed. "come here," he sat and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"your birthday's next saturday, diba?" he suddenly asked, his breath touching my neck. "yep." i replied and grabbed my phone. he just hummed. "did you drank your meds?" i asked him. "ofcourse." he said.

i was just busy scrolling at my instagram feed, when he grabbed his phone and went live on twitter. "hi guys," he started off, i took a glance at the camera. "i'm so bored." he complained and we rested our head on the headboard. "what should we do?" i asked over the camera. most of the answeres were, "sing!!!"

"okay, what song?" benj said, scrolling. "what about did you?" i suggested and laughed. "just kidding, the was too low for me." i added and benj laughed. "perfect nalang." benj said and i nodded. he stood up and got his guitar. "i'll hold the phone for you." i told him and grabbed his phone.

he strummed the chords and he started to sing.

[benj]
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

he sang the lines, staring at me. dear benj, can you stop staring at me? i might melt. char!

[benj]
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

i sang the second verse. i made it a girl's version.

[tia]
Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know
I shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love,

[benj&tia]
to carry children of our own

[tia]
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand

[benj]
Be my girl,

[tia]
You'll be my man

[benj&tia]
I see my future in your eyes

[benj]
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect

he paused for awhile, he smiled. looking at me, he sang the last two lines.

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

"you're just wearing a hoodie and shorts, well i don't like seeing you wearing shorts, but your still look perfect, babe." paKER BENJ STOP SAYING BABE MARUPOK AKO 😹 i blushed and looked down. "hey, we're stil live." i told him and chuckled. "ah, yea." he scratched his nape and grabbed his phone, focusing the camera on us.

"i think we should say bye na." he said as we read the comments. nagwawala na sila hala hahaha. "we should! hahaha." i laughed. "bye!" i waved, "bye everyone." benj kissed my cheek and ended the live.

two points for tonight, benjamin ryan. 🙄❤️

-x-

hello hello yes i'm still here hahaha 😹 updating because (1) donny is so hot in an orange hoodie i'm going to buy it aahhh. (i know not benj-related buT HE'S SO HANDSOME) and (2) paker, it was love reached 2k reads already!!! it was my goal and i'm vvvv happy ✨ thank you so so so much for everyone who read it!!! you guys are a-ma-zing! mahal ko kayo !! 💘 --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)