twelve

her bedroom at the mediaaaaaa hahahaha

-x-

as i woke up, i headed to my bathroom and did my morning routine. i combed my hair and went downstairs, i went to the dining room seeing my brother eating already.

"good morning, tims!" i said and sat across him. he handed me my plate and i put some rice and bacon on it, "wow, you combed your hair today." he told me and i chuckled. "what's wrong with combing my hair?" i asked and fill my glass with milk. "it's unusual for me, tanya. very unusual." he replied, looking at me.

"and you look blooming today, what's up?" he added, examining my face. i covered my face with my free hand, "timothy john, stop that." i told him and took a spoonful of rice and bacon. "last time i saw you like that was two years ago." amusement was evident on his voice. "you're not making kwento, tanya isabelle alessandra." i laughed and took a sip on my milk.

"well," i started, and took a bite on my food before continuing. "me and benj are okay already." i told him and he smiled, he clasped his hands together. "at last, my ship is going to sail once again." he muttered and i laughed, throwing a tissue on his face. "whatever, kuys."

"but seriously, okay na kayo?" he asked. "oo nga! ayaw mo ba?" i replied. "not that i don't want, but yesterday you're crying because of him." he respond. "maraming pwedeng mangyari sa isang araw, kuya." i answered. he didn't replied and just finished eating our breakfast. i washed the dishes, since i'm the one who's taked to do the chores today. as soon as i finished cleaning the dishes, the voice of my brother lingered on my ears.

"tanya isabelle alessandra! you have a visitor." he exclaimed and i took a peek on the living room. what the hell is benjamin ryan laxa pangilinan doing here! i walked in our living room, "hi!" i waved and he smiled. "hey, tia." he scratched his nape. i looked down and saw a bouquet of sunflowers and tulips. "i got you some flowers, by the way."

he handed me the bouquet, i grabbed it and smiled. "oh my gosh, thank you!" i exclaimed and he laughed. "come in!" i told him and we went to our living room. "wow, one point for you benjamin." tim spoke and i glared at him. benj just laughed, "tanya, change your clothes!" he added, his voice raised a bit. oh, i'm wearing a nightdress pa!

i spirnted upstairs, i changed my clothes into a pair of shirt and shorts. i wore a cat ears headband also. i put the bouquet at my bed first. i went back downstairs, seeing my brother and benj talking about some serious stuff. i know it's a serious stuff since i can't read my brother's expression. "thank you, kuya tim!" benj said. what did they talked about?

"what are you guys talking about?" i asked as i sat beside benj. "just stuff." tim shrugged and benj just smiled. "yan na suot mo, tanya?" tim asked, pointing at my outfit. "why? i'm not going anywhere naman." i replied, confused. "i forgot to tell you, get dressed. we'll go on a date." benj told me and i almost choked my own saliva.

we're going on a date?

-x-

i wore my floral off-shoulder dress and paired it with my gold stilettos. i put some concelear, highlighter (shimmer), and some nude lipstick. i also did my brows, i blowdried my hair and put it in a bun; i let some of my bangs down. i put my phone and wallet inside my sling bag and went downstairs.

"enjoy, tanya!" tim smirked, i rolled my eyes and went inside benj's car. "where are we going?" i asked, he started to drive. he answered, "secret."

"mamaya kung saan ha!" i told him and he laughed, he took a glance on me. "uy 'di ah." he smiled and continued driving. we entered the slex, "your birthday's in two weeks, right?" he asked. "yea," i run my fingers through my hair as i looked outside. "any plans for your birthday?" he said. "nothing much, actually. maybe i'll just going to hanout with my family and friends." i answered, shrugging.

"but it's your debut." he spoke and i sighed. "nakakahiya na gumastos, lagi nalang ako umuubos ng pera e." i replied. he stayed silent. we entered alabang, "seriously, where are we going?" i asked as we passed by the starmall. "wherever you want." he answered.

"let's go to moa." i squealed and he nodded, laughing.

-x-

may continuation yan wag kayo hahahaha votes are highly appreciated! :) thank you for supporting, fam!! i love you all ♥️ --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)