eleven

i caNT HELP NOT TO UPDATE HAHAHAHAHA SINCE IT WAS LOVE REACHED 1.7K ALREADY (seriously, im freaking out), IM GOING TO UPDATE!! Enjoy, fam! Thank you so much for supporting me :) I love you all! Sending you virtual hugsss!!

here's my work on our computer activity! hahaha *picture at the media*

-x-

"i thought i don't love him anymore. but kuya, mala ko pa pala."

he didn't react, his face was blank for a second. but then, he smiled. "come here," he pulled me into a tight hug. i started to cry, remembering the day we separate ways. "it still hurts, kuy. i gave up my love on him." i sobbed and he rubs my back. "nung niloko nya ko, i felt empty. walang natira para sakin, kuya e. dun ko narealize na dapat nagtitira din ako ng pagmamahal para sa sarili ko." i told him, crying my eyes out.

he pulled away from the hug, and wiped my tears. "benj is a good guy, T. you know that," he replied, his hands holding my shoulders. "nung naghiwalay kayo, i saw how broke you are. so as him." he added. "you think he cheated on you? no, tia. he will never." he said. "he has a mistake, so as you. you didn't let him explain, he let that bitch enter his room." he told me.

i was silent, dumbfounded. "benj loves you so much, tia. he really do. he almost killed himself when you guys broke up." he said and i gasped. "he blames himself, until now. he can't forgive himself for what he did, for what she did. every night, he experience the same nightmare; the day you broke up with him."

"he's trying his best to apologize, tia. pero tinataboy mo sya tuwing lalapit sya sayo, pano kayo magkakaayos kung ganito kayo, diba?" he gave me a weak smile. i looked down, guilty. "he wants you back. i know you want him back, too." i sighed, and looked at him. "i want him back, kuya. so bad." i answered.

he smiled, "you'll get him back, i promise." he patted my shoulder and i smiled. i hugged him for one more time, "thank you for telling me, kuya dons. you're the best." i told him.

we went back to their living room, their attention were on us. "what took you guys so long?" tita asked. "we just talked about stuff, right t?" he nudged my side and i giggled, nodding. "yea." i shortly replied and we sat at their couch. i can feel that benj is staring at me, which made me a bit uncomfortable.

9:00 pm. "benj, hatid mo si tia." kuya donny told him and threw the keys on him. i widened my eyes on him and kuya donny just laughed. "i'm going to take solana at her room, goodnight." he said and we hugged. "sige, kuya. goodnight! love youu." i said and he smiled, carrying the sleeping solana. ate hannah and ate ella went to their room also.

i bid goodbye to tito and tita before we hop in his camaro. i sat on the shotgun seat and he started the engine. while he drive, i didn't realzed that i fell asleep.

"tia," i heard a voice, shaking me lightly. "we're here." it added. i slowly opened my eyes and stretched a bit. "oh." i just realized we're infront of our house. we stayed quiet for awhile, "i know what did you and kuya talked about," he spoke. i flushed, looking st the pitch black road.

"will you still.." he sat upright, "forgive me?" he asked, looking at me. i looked down, "you wanna know my answer?" i replied and he nodded. i inhaled, and shakily exhaled. "yes, i will." i answered, and he smiled. "benj,"

"hm?"

"do you.." i played my fingers, "still love me?" i added. his smile widened, "i never stop loving you, tia." he told me and held my hand. "what about you?" i still do, benj. i still do. "well," i squeezed his hand gently, smiling. he laughed and hugged me. "i'm going to court you, again." he whispered and i pulled away on our hug, shocked. "oh god, are you serious?"

he tucked in my ear the loose strands of my hair, "hindi ako nagloko sayo, tia. you know that." he replied and kissed my forehead.

-x-

hashtag o m g 🙈 votes are highly appreciated :) thank you for your support!! i love you, fam!! xx --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)