two

"what now, tash?" i asked over the phone. i covered myself with my comforter, "so i asked our friends to hang out this weekend at tagaytay. they all said yes na, how about you?" she answered, i can hear his brother's voice from behind. "who said yes already?" i said, preventing myself to sleep because i'm still tired from yesterday.

"meray, oli, hans, ofcourse me and andres, felice, cj, migs, and..." she paused. "and?" i was about to sleep when i heard his name, awakening my senses. "and, benj." she sighed. what? "what? i thought they moved at states." i muttered, "they came back three days ago. he wants to hang out with the squad, that's why i suggested him na mag hang out tayo this weekend." she stated. "i'm not going." i said, "what? why? we will not going to see each other more often since some of us will migrate, diba!" she replied and i groaned.

"i'm busy this weekend." i lied, i'm not in the mood to see him yet. "come on, tia. we haven't seen each other for two years!" she chirped. i rolled my eyes, standing up on my bed. i went inside my bathroom, "we miss you already." she added. "well, i miss you too but i'm busy talaga this weekend e." i put it in loud speaker and stand it on my nighstand, about a foot away from the sink.

i washed my face, "busy on what? watching stranger things all day?" she snapped. i scoffed, "i know you, castro." she sternly said and i gave up. "okay fine, i'm not busy this weekend but—" i was cut off by her, cheering at the other line. "but! i'm still not going with you guys." i said after i dried my face with my towel.

"because? give me a valid reason, tanya isabelle alessandra." she told me. i sighed, "becuase i don't want to?" i answered, sarcastic. she snort, "or becuase he is going with us?" she replied, i can feel her smirking. "i don't want to see him yet, tash." i said, giving up. "c'mon, tia. it's been two years for pete's sake!" she answered.

"i know, atasha. i'm just not in the mood to see him yet." i lied. "not in the mood your face, 'di ka pa nakaka-move on no?" she teased. "heh! i already moved on, tash. just like what you've said; it's been two years." i smirked. "whatever, basta you'll come ha? aasahan ka namin!" she said and ended the call.

what now?

i groaned and walked downstairs, "it's only 9 am pero nakabasungit agad mukha ng kapatid ko." tim, my older brother, said. i sighed. "what's wrong?" he asked and we sat at the dining table. "tasha's forcing me to hang out with them." i placed my palms under my chin. "what's the problem there? atasha's your friend."

"but he is going with us!" i answered. "who's he?" he asked, taking a bite on his sausage. "he! benjamin." i said and he nodded. "so? it's been two year, tanya isabelle. move on," he told me. i glared at him, "you should come with them. besides, it's been awhile since you saw them." he patted my back and drinked his coffe. i nodded and smiled.

maybe i should come.

-x-

i was at the couch, busy with my phone when my brother called me. "tia! can you go to town center? buy me some calligraphy paper and brush pens naman oh." i went to his room, opening it and seeing him busy with his project. "sure, i'm bored na rin e." i said, walking towards him and he gave me money.

i called our driver and we went to atc, i bought the stuffs at papelmerotti and i headed to starbucks after. i fell in line, there's so many people today. i killed my time by using my phone, it was my turn. i ordered a green tea frappe, i was waiting at the counter when a familiar voice spoke behind me.

"tia?" it was donny. hashtag i am shookt. "kuya dons!" we hugged and catched up while waiting for our drinks. "it's been awhile! how are you?" he asked. i shrugged, "i am totally fine, how about you? it's been ages!" i chirped. "i'm fine too, except for the past few days because i'm still jetlagged." he answered and we chuckled. "who are you with?"

"i'm all by myself. ikaw kuya dons? are you with—" i was cut off by a voice of a little girl. "kuya! why are you so tagal?" solana tugged his shirt. we both looked at solana, donny carried her. "omg solana!" i hugged her and she did the same, "hi ate belle!" she waved and smiled. she's so cUTE!!!

"i'm with my sibs kase, we're hanging out here." donny said and i nodded. "one venti green tea frappe for tia." the barista said and i got my drink. "i'll be going na, kuys and solana." i told them and we hugged for one last time. "oh by the way, tia. i'll be having dinner with my friends tonight, please tell your brother. come with him ah?" he said.

uhm, no thanks! charot. "sure sure, see you later!" i waved and headed to the parking.

"here you go, timothy." i gave him the paper bag. "oh thank you, tanya." he scoffed and i laughed. "by the way, i saw donny earlier." i sat on his bed, "really?" he said, intrigued. "yea. he even invited us for a dinner tonight— we should come!" he told me and i slapped my forehead. oh no. "you should come." i corrected him. he raised his brow, "no, you're coming with me."

"i don't want to!" i pouted and crossed my arms. "no, isabelle." okay, he's mad. "okay eto na nga sasama na diba." i surrendered and he smiled, messing my hair.

i went to my room. sighing, laying down on my bed. i was thinking of what should i wear tonight when my phone rang, i grabbed it and i almost threw it like i've saw a ghost in it.

benj calling..

why would my ex call me after two freaking years?

-x-

ohPS!! haha. votes are highly appreaciated! thank you for your support hihi. love you, fam :)

x, sophia (juskobenj on twitter)