nine

sorry for the late ud ☹️ school is stressing me out, like suPER 🙄 we're going to do a ballroom dance and guess who is my partner? jusko matangkad pa ko! i wisH I CAN ASK BENJ IF HE CAN BE MY PARTNER BUT BAWAL OUTSIDERS HUHUHU 😢 anyways, thank you for 100+ reads ☺️ enjoy enjooyyyy, love u fam!

-x-

three days. i'm crying over the same guy again; three sleepless nights, i don't have an appetite to eat again, i'm going back to the old me years ago. i thought i've moved on, i thought i'm strong enough to face him, akala ko kaya ko na. hindi pa pala.

i'm laying down my bed, trying to stop over thinking, when i heard a knock from the door. "come in," i said, loud enough for them to hear. my friends barged in, "tiaaa!" tasha went to me and hugged me tightly. "hi isay!" meray greeted me, holding some balloons; so as the other boys. "how are you, isay?" migs asked and they sat on my bed.

i gave them a timid smile, "as usual; i'm not okay." i answered and they frowned. "you know, you don't deserve this. cheer up, bff. don't waste your tears over that jerk." andres ran his fingers through my hair. "smile ka na, isay!" oliver said and i chuckled, "since when did you speak tagalog, gresens?" i asked, smiling. "yay, she's smiling! i made her smile everyone!" oli clapped and we laughed. "answering your question, i studied to speak tagalog just for you. i started maybe a few days ago." he added and i grinned.

"my main bich is so sweet." i clasped my hands together. andres gave me a glare, "i thought i am the main bich." he muttered and i giggled, hugging him. "just kidding. you'll always be my main bich."i whispered on his ear. "enough with the chitchats! we got some food for you, t!" hans said, holding three boxes of pizza and cj were holding sodas. we sat on the floor and eat the food they got. we watched some series, too.

"thank you for visiting me, guys. y'all made me happy today." i smiled and we did a group hug. they went inside their cars and drove away. i was about to go inside when someone called me, it was benj, my heart started to ache again. "what do you want?" i asked. "mom and dad wants you to join our dinner tonight. if it's okay with you." he answered. i was hesitant at first but i agreed anyway, for tito and tita. "great! i'll wait for you here, outside." he replied and i nod. i went back to my room and get ready.

-x-

SHORT UD HEHEHEHE SORRY NA AGAD KASI BAKA MATAGALAN ANG NEXT UPDATE BUT IM SURE ITS GOING TO BE DOUBLE OR TRIPLE UD :))) thank you for ur support! ily alll!!!