eighteen

timE CHECK IT'S ALREADY 11:52 PM WHEN I WROTE THIS HASHTAG BANGAG SI SOPHIA PAGGISING KO MAMAYANG FOUR AM *insert ruffa mae's voice* WOOH YES TODO NA TOOOO 🤘🏻

*contains 1555 words*

-x-

ah, it feels so good waking up every december 14 becauseeee it's my brithday today!

smiling, i walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. i combed my hair and put on some moisturizer. opening my door, my brother greeted me with a tight hug. "happy 18th, little sis!" i smiled and we pulled away from our hug. "thank you, big bro!" i punched his chest lightly and we laughed.

as we walked downstairs, he said, "grabe, you're a lady already. can we go back to the time you're only fourteen?" i chuckled and looked at him. "you're dramatic, kuya, let's go eat breakfast outside!" he took his car keyes and we went inside his car. he started to drive, "where sould we eat breakfast, birthday girl?" he asked. "ofcourse, my favourite."

he smiled and drove outisde our village, we went to burger king. stretching my arms, i hopped out of the cad; so did tim. we headed inside and tim ordered our food while i sat at a table beside the glass window. i got my phone and opened it, seeing messages from my friends. i thanked each one of them, hay, i'm so lucky with my friends.

i went to my twitter account and as usual, there's alot of birthday greetings. i tried to like and reply on everyone's tweet but there's so many. so i tweeted,

Twitter
tiacruz

thank you for all of the birthday greetings! i'm so sorry i can't like and reply to all of you, there's too many! hahaha 😹 but i'm reading them!! thank you, once again! :) oh and i'll post a new video maybeee tomorrow! ♥️
1,847 replies | 1,282 retweets | 3,847 likes

"here ya go, sister." tim placed the tray down, i grabbed my burger and we eat. he took a photo of me, ay nako i'm used to this guy. amd as i expected, i got a notification from instagram.

Instagram
timjohnzx

happiest birthday to my sister! 💘 you're already 18, time flew fucking faster than barry allen hays 😩 you're always there for me, and i'm thankful for that. kuya is always here for you no matter what, through ups and downs, i won't leave you. you'll always be my babygirl, tanya. ♥️ happy birthday, i love you.
tagged: tisabellezz
1,428 comments | 2,937 likes

"hoy panget, why are you crying?" tim suddenly asked, oh gosh i'm crying?! i wiped my tears, "ikaw kasi, i hate you kuys." i sniffed and he laughed. "no, you don't hate me." he replied and i rolled my eyes, still wiping my tears. "whatever, i love you too." i put my attention back on my phone. biting on my burger, i commented on his post.

tisabellezz: you made me cry, i hate you 😭❤️ i won't leave you, too. i'll always be your babygirl, kuya ❤️ i love you, until the end. ❤️

when we finished our breakfast, we went back home. i stayed at my room while tim was at the living room, laying some video games. i was busy watching some videos on youtube when my iPad rang. meray was calling on facetime. i grabbed it and placed it infront of me as i answer the call.

"hey, yamada!" i waved, doing an indian sit. he's inside a car, they're playing some khalid's songs. "ey, castro! you home?" he asked. "uhuh, why?" i asked. he showed who's with him and it was our squad. "we're going there, see you in a few!! love you, t!"