twenty

UPDATING BECAUSE WE'RE #727 IN FANFCITION OMIGOOOOOOD 😭❤️ THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU 🤗

w a r n i n g: full of tia and benj moments because the end is near..

-x-

c h r i s t m a s

"hey what's up, it's tia!" i started and waved at the camera. "first of all, merry merry merry merry merry christmas!" i grinned at the camera. "its been a long time since i last posted a video, so sorry for that." i continued. "anyways, the pangilinan's and my friends have a christmas party today. so i'm going to make a christmas grwm and a short vlog!! let's get started?" i stopped recording after.

i went to my vanity mirror and placed my camera beside the mirror. i started to record again as i started to do my make up. once i am done, i combed my hair and wore my floral cat ear headband. "and now i am done with my hair and make up!" i showed my face, ofcourse. "let's go to my friends first, since the christmas party of the pangilinan's are going to start later in the evening." i explained as i took my bah and walked out of my room.

"hey, ta— oh you're vlogging." i showed tim, "i think you know this jerk already." he glared at me and i laughed. "just kidding, i love him so much." i rested my head on his chest. "hey guys!" he smiled at the camera. "i thought you stopped vlogging." he told me.

"no, i'm not."

-x-

"yo, t. you vlogging?" meray asked me and i nodded. i showed him at the camera, "this is meray, and this is the first time i showed him in my vlog." i said to the cam. "what's up, vlog." he did a peace sign and i giggled. "why do guys like doing a peace sign?" i asked him.

"because we're mababait." he said, as if he's so proud of himself. "oh god, stop lying!" i joke and we laughed. we walked to the couch and benj greeted me with a hug, "ello, tia's vlooog!" he waved and kissed my temple. "yuck guys." felice smorted and i laughed, resting my head on benj's chest. "he's the sweetest." i said over the camera.

"she's the sweetest." he grinned. i chuckled and stopped recording first. "where's atasha?" i asked, "they haven't arrived yet." hans replied. "what took the twins so long?" i complained and plopped myself on the couch. i felt a weight above me and a pair of arms around my waist, "benj you're so bigat!"

he rested his head on my back, "i love you." i felt my cheeks blushing. i covered myself with a pillow, "we're he— oH MY GOSH." we both looked at the door, seeing atasha covering her eyes and andres looking at us blankly. "get a room guys!" migs yelled and they laughed. "we're not doing it!!" i defended. "harot mo kasi." i slapped benj's arms, he whinced.

we started our christmas party as soon as we're all complete; we played games, exchanged gifts and a 'merry christmas' to each other, and i vlogged a bit. we are now watching a movie, i'm craving for samgyeopsal, bibimbap, kimchi-jjigae, korean fried chicken and galbi!!!!

"i'm craving for samgyeopsal." i whispered to benj. he looked at me, "we just ate samgyeopsal earlier." he replied, i whined. "i want more samgyeopsal." i frowned. he closed his eyes for awhile and sighed, "let's go." he stood up. "where are we going?" i asked.

"diba you want more samgyeopsal? let's go." he grabbed my wrist to help me standing up. "saan kayo?" they're eyes are all on us. "korean resto." benj answered and they nodded. "mag-dedate lang kayo e." oli scoffed. i made a face before we went out.

"matgalne resto?" i spoke as we hop out. slinging his arm around my shoulder, he said, "yep." we went in. after we order, i kept myself busy with my phone. "let's take a picture." i said and we took a selfie. i took a candid photo of benj din hihihi.

instagram
tisabellezz

my chirstmas date 😛❤️
tagged: benjaminpangilinan
1,937 comments | 2,696 likes

"bilis mag-post." he smirked. i laughed, i suddenly got a notification on instagram.

instagram
benjaminpangilinan

merry christmas to my girl! love you always.
tagged: tisabellezz
2,974 comments | 10,937 likes

-x-

f i r s t  • a n n i v e r s a r y

"happy 1st anniversary to us, love!" i smiled as i heard his voice, i opened my eyes. "happy 1st." i replied, "still sleepy? it's already 11 am." he told me as he wrap his arms around my waist. "yea. i slept 5 am na kaya." i answered.

he kissed my forehead. "hurry up! we're going somewhere." he's so jolly today, grabe. i lazily stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. after i took a shower, i headed straigt to my closet wearing a black laced spaghetti strap dress, and a pair of black stilettos. i went to my vanity mirror and did a natural make up look. i blowdried my hair and let it down.

"let's go?" i linked my arms on his and we went inside his car. "where are we going?"

he shrugged, "i also don't know." i slapped his arm, "benjamin!" he laughed. "where do you want ba?"  he asked. "food park!" i clasped my hands together. he laughed and shook his head, "the yard, coming up."

- - - - - - - - - - - -
7:00 pm; pangilinan's

"ah, i'm so tired!" i laid on his bed. he laid down beside me, "busog ka naman." he replied. i snort and we laughed, "remember the first time you talked to me?" i said, "yea. you have a crush on me that time." he poked my cheek. "diba you're looking at our side that time? sakin ka ba nakatingin non?"

"you're assuming. ofcourse, not." he answered and i raised my brow. he laughed and gave me a peck on the lips, "just kidding. i also have a crush on you that time." he shrugged and i screamed, "OH MY GOD!"

"what?" i can feel myself smiling so wide. "all this time? i thought you and angelina were together that time!!" i punched his arm. "what the–? i didn't court her nga e!"

we talked and talked, i didn't even realized it's already 10. i yawned, "you sleep na." he told me, i rested my head on his shoulder. i got my phone and posted our photo on instagram first. after i did, i closed my eyes.

i was about to sleep when my phone beeped. ay jusko ayON NA E PATULOG NA KO. i groaned and see what was it.

instagram
benjaminpangilinan

december 7 last year, you said yes to me. thank you so much for giving me a second chance. i won't waste it, i promise. no more dramas. you know how much i love you. happy 1st to us, love. ♥️
tagged: tisabellezz

i smiled. i looked at benj who's beside me, busy using his phone. "what?" he asked as he took a glance, i kissed his cheek. "what was that for?" he said. i shrugged, hugging him. "thank you, i love you."

-x-

i'm not good at making a kilig chap, hehehehehehhe sorry i fucking tried my best ._.
anyways, three more chapters, everybody. *insert evil smile* --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)