six

we're stuck in the traffic. i'm starting to get impatient, "wala na bang ibibilis 'to?" i said and rolled my eyes. i heard him laugh. i looked at him, annoyed. "why are you laughing?" he faced me and smiled, "you didn't changed." he told me and we stared at each other for a few seconds. he remembers..

the stoplight turned green, he started to drive again. atlast. "can i borrow your phone?" i asked and he looked shocked. "w-why?" i leaned on my seat. "i'll play some music." i replied and he handed me his phone. "password." he placed his thumb on the home button and it unlocked, revealing his home screen. i felt my heard aching, again.

it was a photo of us, when we went to south korea, it was our first anniversary that time. he was kissing my cheek while hugging me. we look so happy here. i started to tear up, "tia?" a deep husky voice made me go back to my senses. "are you crying?" he asked as i quickly clicked spotify. "n-no i'm not.." i whispered and wiped my tears. i heard him sigh and continued driving.

i put it in shuffle mode. a familiar song went on, perfect by ed sheeran. he sung this when he asked me to be his girlfriend. makes me cringe. lol. i heard him cleared his throat which caught my attention, he sat up straight and his eyes fixed on the road, i can't read his expression.

i found a love for me
darling just dived right in, follow my lead
well, i found a girl
beautiful and sweet
i never knew you were that someone waiting for me

every single word, makes my heart shatter into small pieces, makes my eyes to tear up but i tried my best not to cry. "cause we were just kids when we fell inlove," he sang while his eyes are glued on the road. it made me look at him, a tear fell on my cheek.

darling just kiss me slow
your heart is all i own
and with your eyes your hope in mine

"this song never gets old." he spoke. "it will never get old." i muttered and looked outside. we're almost there, sa wakas. when the song exactly ended, we reached the park where atasha told us to go. parang nanadya lang e, kung kelan talaga natapos yung perfect.

as i went out, the cold breeze of november greeted me. "finally! you're hereee." atasha greeted me with a hug. "sorry, we got stuck on traffic kasi." i grinned. i hugged each one of them. "oliii! i missed you!" i tiptoed and hugged him, he's tall i caNT EVEN REACH HIM. "i missed you too, isay!" he chuckled as we pulled away from our hug. "it's been ages! when did we last met?" i asked.

"when you and benj are still together," he answered and i faked a laugh. "wow, matagal na din pala." i said and we laughed. "enough with the chit chat! let's go na." atasha clapped her hands and we made our way inside the park.

-x-

short chapter!! hehe sorry. votes are highly appreciated :) thank you for supporting my story huehue 😭❤️ i love each one of you fam!! ♥️