fourteen

our monthly exams are done, finally!! sorry for the late ud hehe naging busy lang talaga these past days kasi nga nag-exam kami. ud for y'all. enjoy! 👅

-x-

"i told you you i can go there all by myself, and init mo oh." i told him as i checked his temperature. "i won't let you go there alone, tanya." he answered and closed his eyes, "buti nalang talaga pumayag si kuya manny na sya na magdrive, ano?" i said and huffed. "baka mas tumaas lagnat mo, benjamin. nako sinasabi ko sayo ha." i added. he laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

ang hot nya po, i mean, he's literally hot. he got fever kasi, and today i'm going to hang out with andres. i'm telling him about me and benj, actually. i told him i'll just go there all by myself but he's a hard-headed kid. tsk.

at exactly 10:25, we reached the mall. i hopped out of the van, "thanks po for the ride, kuya manny!" i politely said. "and you," i went closer to benjamin, checking again his temp. "you better sleep when you got home, take some meds, ha. i'll visit you after we hang out." i told him and he nod, his eyes closed.

i shook my head and closed the door, i went inside the mall and made my way to the resto we're meeting up. i suddenly got a text from andres and benj.
iMessage
mi bff 🤘🏻
Today, 10:30 am

hey! kakarating ko lang :)
wru?

yooo im omw! i'll be
there in a few :)

iMessage
bebe benj
Today, 10:30 am

are you with andres already?
enjoy hahah luv u

almost there, im sOmNERVOUS
I WANT TO GO HOME NA
i will. take a rest when
u got back, luv u too!

i locked my phone and put it inside my pocket, i went inside the resto. i immediately saw andres, using his phone. i walked closer and hugged him, "hi bf!" i sat across him after. "hey," he smiled. we ordered food, once the waiter left, we catched up for a bit. when we finished our food, we went to coffee bean and tea leaf to chill.

"i have something to tell you," we chorused.

i chuckled, "what is it?" i asked. "ladies first," he smirked and i rolled my eyes playfully. "okay, uhm.. how do i start?" i whispered. "pa-intense ka isay, ah. spill it out!" he gently pushed my shoulder, smiling. i giggled, "benj is courting me." i said and the smile on his face disappeared. "what's wrong?" i asked him, worried. "n-nothing!" he said and smiled. something's wrong.

i asked him, "what are you going to say, by the way?"

"ah, about that.." he scratched his nape. awe, he's nervous for the first time! HAHAHA. "i'll go straight to my point." he said and sighed. "i know this is so wrong, but tia.. i—" he was cut off by my phone, ringing. it was tita maricel, "sorry, i need to take this." i told him and he mouthed, 'its fine'.

"yes, tita?" i asked over the phone, looking at andres. "belle, sobrang taas na ng langst ni benj. 41.3, we need someone to take care of him; me and your tito needs to go on a meeting, hannah and ella were busy hosting an event at makati, donny is still not home." she told me, i slapped my forehead. "what? okay, i'll be right there po." i replied.

"thank you, iha. sorry naistorbo ko pa kayo ni andres." she said, "ay, no worries po tita. i know he'll understand." i told her and took a glance at andres who's busy with his phone. tita thanked me again and bid goodbye. "who called you?" andres asked as soon as i ended the call. "t'was tita cel, benj's temperature is so high na, they need someone to take care of him; they're all busy kasi. ofcourse, solana can't take care of him."

he nodded, "let me drive you there." he offered and i nod, we went to his car. he started to drive, "i'm sorry, andres." i frowned, he glanced at me and chuckled. "why are you sorry? i understand naman. let's hang out next time nalang." he told me and smiled.

"thanks for the ride, andy." i told him as i hopped out of his car. he messed my hair, "you're welcome. tell benj to get well very soon." he replied and i nod. "sorry talaga ha? babawi ako next time!" i hugged him. "it's fine nga anuba hahaha. i'll be going na." he went back to car and drove away.

as soon as andres left, i went inside the pangilinan's. "nasan po si benj?" i asked one of their maids, "ay, nadon po sa kwarto nya." she replied and i immediately ran to his room. i opened the door,

"hey, t! it's nice to see you again!"

what is she doing here?

-x-

who is that she? hm 🤔 any guesses?

votes are highly appreciated! :) thank you so much for supporting meh :)) i love you all!! --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)