ten

last update for this week!! i think i will be updating next thrusday na :( sorry in advance. thank you for your support!!! i love you all. enjoy reading mwa x

-x-

i wore a simple white shirt and i tucked it inside my denim skirt, i paried it with white converse. i did a natural make up look and let my hair down. i got my phone and went downstairs, seeing benj talking to my brother. "kuya, we'll be going na." i said, "okay, take care." he kissed my forehead and me and benj went outside, hopping inside their van.

"ate belle!" solana greeted me with a warm hug. i smiled and carried her, "i missed you, ate!" she exclaimed and i giggled. "we saw each other two weeks ago." i told her, "it's been like forever for me, ate!" she pouted and i chuckled. ate ella saw me, she was walking down the stairs, "belle!" she walked to me and we did a quick hug. "i'm so happy you'll be joining us for dinner." she said.

"i won't agree if it's not for you, ate hans, kuya dons, sol and tito and tita." i replied and she gave me a smile, patting my back as she went to the kitchen. "bibi girl!!" a deep voice lingered to my ears. i looked behind me and it was no other than kuya donny, wearing a wide smile on his face. "kuya dodong!" i laughed and his arms made its way to my waist, i hugged him back.

i talked to him and ate hannah at their couch, catching up. "dinner is ready!" tita's sweet voice caught our attention, we headed to their dining room. i sat across benj, since everybody occupied the available seats. i sighed and closed my eyes, don't stare don't stare. tita placed the food on the center of the table, omg my faves!! "i cooked your favourite, belle." tita gave me a smile and i smiled back. "thank you, po!" i politely replied and we all prayed before eating.

the dinner was super fun! kuya donny keeps on cracking jokes, slang was evident on his voice everytime he speaks tagalog. i was about to help ate ella and ate hannah at the dishes when kuya donny called me."hey, belle." i looked at kuya donny who's sitting at their couch, i hummed in response. "can i talk to you?"

i suddenly felt nervous, "we're talking naman." i answered, a bit sarcastic was evident on my tone. "i mean, just the two of us?" he said and i looked around, he was with benj and solana at the living room. i nodded, he lead the way. we went to their veranda. the cold breeze of december greeted us, "how's life?"

i chuckled. "why are you asking that? i mean, we're talking naman almost everyday diba?"  i replied and looked at the view, you can see the lights from the city in here. the view is so relaxing yet, i'm getting fecking nervous right now. "you know what i mean there," he leaned on the glass railings. i shakily exhaled, "it still stings, kuy." i answered, looking at him. "i thought i'm over him, i thought kapag nagkita ulit kami, kaya ko na. i thought.."

"you thought what?"

"i thought i don't love him anymore. but kuya, mahal ko pa pala."

-x-

MAY CONTINUATION YAN MGA BH3 HAHAHA LUNCH BREAK RN AND I SPEND MY TIME WRITING THIS CHAP :))) ANYWAYS IM SO HAPPY NAKA-280 NA AKO SA TWITTER YAAAAY!!! thank you for supporting this storeh :) votes wre highly appreciated! love you, fam. x

-- sophia (juskobenj on twitter ;) hi mutuals!!)