thirteen

kamusta naman yung next week na ko maguud HAHAHA shux wala pa akong naaral ni isa tapos aalis ulit kami bukas! HAHAHA skl enjoy reading! 🐵

-x-

we reached moa at exactly 12:04 pm. time for lunch! we hopped out of his car and entered the mall. i grabbed his hand and headed to a japanese resto, "you never changed." he spoke as we sat at a table. i giggled, "japanese restos will always be my favourite resto." i replied and we laughed.

benj ordered the food; this resto serves half of my favourites and he bought it all for me. "oh ghad, sushiii!!!" i squealed like a kid and he laughed, biting on his maki. "it's like your third round of sushi, babe." benj said and i didn't mind. i took a bite, "but i'm still hungry, babe." i smirked and he blushed.

"did i just made benjamin ryan pangilinan blush again?" i asked teasingly. he glared at me and i laughed, sipping on my iced tea after. i ate my teriyaki when i heard a snap, i looked at benj who's staring at me with his phone on his hand. "did you just took a photo of me?" i raised my brow. he giggled and nodded.

"ang ganda ko talaga." i flipped my hair and laughed. "oh, i agree, ms. castro." he replied as he locked his eyes on mine. we were staring at each other for a few seconds, i looked down at my food and finished eating.

"i'm still hungry." i told him, groaning. he rolled his eyes as he interwined his fingers on mine. "tababoy," he muttered and i looked up on him, glaring. he laughed and pinched my nose, "i'm not fat though." i replied. "i want a gelatto, benj." i added, "gelatto, coming up." he said and we headed to an italian gelatto. i sat on a table while he ordered a gelatto.

he came back, holding two cups. "here's yours." he said, handing me my gelatto. i smiled and thanked him. we ate our dessert in silence. we stayed there for idk how long, i invited him to go to the bay, "it's already 4 pm na pala." i said as i looked at my lockscreen. "let's go to your favourite place," he told me and grabbed my hand, walking to the parking lot.

we entered his car, and he started driving. i opened my phone and went to instagram, i took a short clip of benj driving ang posted it on my ig story.

tisabellez

with @benjaminpangilinan rn!

i turned off my phone after and sleep.

-x-

i was awakened my a pair of arms lightly shaking me. "hey, we're here na." benj told me and i stretched my arms, still, my eyes closed. "where are we?" i asked. i still want to sleep!!! "batangas." he answered and i looked outside, we're somewhere in batangas pala. he opened the door for me and i thanked him. i looked around, this place is very familiar but i still don't know where exactly are we.

you can see the whole city here, there's a bench under the tree. there's also light bulbs that lights up the place. familiar talaga e! hindi ko lang maalala kung anong lugar to!! benj placed a blanket on the grass. he patted the seat beside him, i walked towards him and sat down. we were quiet for awhile; i took snaps while he just admired the view.

i broke the silence, "why'd you brought me here?" i asked as i looked at the view. i can see in my peripheral vision (wow may pa-ganon) that he's staring at me. hoy matunaw aq enebe. "i just thought you'd like to come back to this place." he shrugged and wrapped his arms around me. "this is where i asked you to be my girlfriend, remember?" he added.

ah, now i remember!

i smiled and nodded, "i do remember." we stayed quiet, once again. i closed my eyes and feel the cold early december breeze that's hitting my face gently. i was quiet for awhile when i heard him singing.

you are the one girl
you know that its true
i'm feeling younger
everytime that i'm alone with you

i opened my eyes and saw him singing, smiling widely while looking at me.

we were sitting in a parked car
stealing kisses in the frontyard

he closed his eyes and pouted, i pouted and slap him lightly. he giggled and continued singing.

we got questions we should not ask, but,
how would you feel
if i told you i love you?
its just something that i want to do

i'll be taking my time
spending my life
falling deeper inlove with you
so tell me that you love me too

he finished singing. he leaned closer, and only a second, i felt his lips touched mine.

-x-

hola, so i haven't read it so sorry if there's errors :( votes are highly appreciated!! thank you for your support :) i love each one of you! sending vitruals hugs 🤗 --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)