four

another flashback!! thanks for your support fam! piansaya ngo sembreak ko aye 💗🤗 enjoy readiiiing 😽

-x-

"hey tia.." i raised my brows, looking at benj who is scratching his nape. "i was thinking if you want to go with me later? i'm going to solana and i know she's dying to meet you." he asked and i chuckled, "sure, no problem!" i gave him a smile. his face lightened up, "great! we're going to her at three. see you at lunch!" he waved and ran to his class. i chuckled and shook my head, opening my locker.

benj and i became close. thanks to our friends *please note the sarcasm*. i got my things and i saw atasha, walking towards me. "i saw benj talking to you earlier." she said and nudged me, opening her locker beside mine. "oh, he said if i wanted to go with him later." she stopped and looked at me. "omg what?? where!"

i chuckled, "we're going to her sister, solana. she wants to meet me daw kasi,"  she squealed lightly and closed her locker. "ayoko na. you win." she told me and i laughed, we walked our way to our class. "baliw ka, atasha.

i headed to the cafeteria as soon as my math class finished. lucnh! finally. i headed to our usual spot, "hey guys." i waved and sat between migs and tasha. "i got you some baked mac." benj gave me a cup of baked mac, fAVE. "and some baby back ribs." he gave me a plate of baby back ribs. boi, i don't deserve him.

((a/n: KianYsabelle i suddenly remembered the oh so famous baked mac of u.b. i miSS BAKED MAC ALREADY))

"thank you, benj!" i happily said and took a bite on my baked mac. they all started to tease us, "benjia is sailing!" miguel raised his voice which made some of the students to look at us. "lower down your voice, miguel!" i pinched his side, he whinced. "my benjia heart is blessed, everyone." atasha dramatically said and put her right hand on her chest. "stop that, tash." i warned her, my cheeks blushing.

"because you're blushing?" she asked. "or because i can hear them?" benj told me which made me blush harder, he laughed. sometimes, i hate this guy. "ewan ko sayo, benjamin!" i rolled my eyes and eat my food.

the day went fast, it's already three in the afternoon and i am going to meet solana, yay! i pur my notebooks imside the locker. "let's go?" a voice behind me said, "jusko benj!" i said in surprise. i faced him and he laughed. "don't tell me that's what you say when you get shocked." he told me as we walked to the other building. "unfortunately, yes." i scoffed and we laughed.

"kuya benj!" a little girl ran towars him as soon as we entered the playground. "hi baby!" he kissed her forehead. "solana, this is your ate tia." he carried solana, "hi ate tia! i'm so happy i finally meet you!" she told me. i smiled and hugged her. "me too! you're so cute!" i said, pinching her cheeks lightly. she giggled, "you're so pretty!" she said and did the same thing.

we went to McDonald's, benj was the one who ordered the food. me and solana was talking while waiting for him, "what's your full name, ate?" she asked. "my name is tanya isabelle alessandra castro." i answered, smiling. "wow, you have a very very long name ate. where did you got the nickname tia?" she said. "oh. it was my initials, t means tanya i means isabelle and a means alessandra." i explained and she nodded,

"the name belle fits you, ate. i'll call you ate belle!" she clasped her hands and giggled. "okay okay." i smiled and benj came with our orders. "you guys look cute together." solana said and my eyes widened. "are you sure you're not courting her, kuya?" we almost choked at what solana said. where did she know those things.

"you're going to be a perfect pair!!" solana added which made us chuckle. i felt benj's arm hangs around my shoulder. "maybe not now, solana. but soon. just wait!" he winked and solana squealed. "i really really really want ate belle for you!" she said. we laughed and continued eating. "don't you ever hurt her, kuya ha!" she pointed at me. "i'll never hurt her, solana, promise." he answered, looking at me.

pinanghawakan ko talaga yung sinabi nya, pero sabi nga nila promises are meant to be broken.

-x-

this only contained 700+ words, what an achievement for me 😌 votes are highly appreciated!! thank you for your support. love you, fam! 😽