fifteen

I TRIED, EVERYONE. I TRIED HAHAHA SORRY NA AGAD SA SABAW NA UD IM AT SCHL ATM HEHE ENJOY!!!

oh and shit thank you for 1.9k reads sa iwl!!!!!! road to 2k everybody!

-x-

"hey, t! it's nice to see you again!" she smiled and waved. i raised my brow, what is tahlia doing here? what does this bitch doing here? "what the hell are you doing here?" i looked at her from head to toe. she laughed, "shouldn't i be asking you that question, my dear sister?"

SINAGOT AKO NG TANONG, SASAMPALIN KO TO.

"you and benj broke up two years ago, if i'm not mistaken." she added, walking towards me. she stroked my hair, "get off your filthy hand on my hair!" i sassed and she acted like she was surpirsed. "ganyan ka na ba sakin, sis?" she smirked.

SHE IS GETTING INTO MY NERVES. PIGILAN NYO KO!!!!

i closed my eyes, huffing. calm down, tia. calm down. "you're not my sister, tahlia." i told her and she pouted, bitch it doesn't suits you ew! "aw," she put her hand on her chest, as if she's hurt. heh. "you shouldn't be here." i gave her a glare. "you're the one who shouldn't be here, tanya. why whould you visit your ex?" she spat, smirking.

okay, she's too much! "you bitch!" i was about to slap her when a voice stopped me to do so.

"tia?"

we both looked at benj, laying at his bed; weak. "tahlia? what are you doing here?" he asked. tahlia walked towars him, sitting at the edge of his bed. "hey, benj. you called me, diba?" she answered, he was surpirsed; so am i. WHY WOULD HE CALL THIS HOE?????

"you called her? instead of me?" i asked, pointing at myself. "n-no, t. you don't unders—" i didn't let him finish and walked out of his room, tearing up. i ran downstairs, "belle? why are you crying?" oh, it's kuya donny. "tia!" i looked at the staircase, seeing benj running downstairs.

"what did you do this time, benjamin?" kuya donny asked him. "di ko sinasadya, kasi i thought si tanya yung natawaga— so you mean you still have tahlia's number?" i cut him off, crying. kuya donny stayed silent, shocked. "sa dinami dami ng pwede mong matawagan, bakit siya pa?" i asked, letting these tears to flow down.

"i didn't mean to–"

"oh, don't lie to me benj." i sassed. i sighed, looking away as i realized something. "anyway, why am i like this? wala nga palang tayo." i added. "well, i'll tell tita nalang someone is taking care of you na pala. sige, i'll be going na." i told them and started to walk away.

i was about to go out when a hand grabbed my wrist and hugged me, "don't leave." he whispered, sobbing. i pushed benj away, "don ka na sa tahlia mo." i replied and walkee out of their house.

i went inside our house, "hey, tanya. tasha's he— holy shit why are you crying?" my brother's voice greeted me as soon as i walked in. i didn't replied and just hugged him. "is this about benj?" atasha asked, i nodded; burying my face at my brother's chest. "what did he do to you this time?" she said.

they let me sat down on the couch, "i'll get you some water." tim walked to the kitchen. "so, what happened?" she asked as she wipe my tears. "tahlia's back." i muttered. "WHAT? but she's— i know, tash." i cut her off. "so??? tahlia's back, and then?" she faced me and did and indian sit. tim came back with a glass of water.

"i saw her; inside benj's room." i said and she was shocked. "she was there, taking care of benj." i added. "how did she know that benj is sick?" she replied, "well," i sighed. "benj called her."

"what the? why didn't he called you!" she complained. "did you let him explain?" she asked, and i paused. "see? parehas kayong may mali; he called tahlia instead of you, and you didn't let him explain." she said and i sighed; crying. "oh bitch, don't cry!" she hugged me and rubbed my back.

"you know, t. there's nothing wrong hearing his side." tim told me. he's right, but.. "why hear his side? tsaka nakakainis lang, bakit pa ko nagkakaganito. wala namang kami." i told them, they didn't said anything and just looked at me.

"i'll just go to my room." i told them. "i'll go with you." atasha stood up and i nod, we walked up to my room. i headed straight to my bed and cried, "tanya, you should've listened to his side. maybe it was just an accident, you know."

just then, my phone rang. "benj's calling," atasha announced, i grabbed my phone. "don't you dare end it." she added, i rolled my eyes and answered his call.

"hello?" i looked at atasha, she mouthed 'call me when you guys are done' and i nodded. "tia, i'm sorry." hoy bENJ MARUPOK AKO PLEASE WAG KANG GANYAN!!! i closed my eyes, preventing these tears to fall. i let him speak, "i know you're mad because tahlia's the one i called instead of you. but i swear, i accidentally pressed her number. sobrang nahihilo na kasi ako kanina, magkaboses pa kayo kapag via call." he explained.

"do you really think i'll call her?" he added and i sighed. "n-no." i replied, "i'm really sorry, belle. i really do." he said. "i'm sorry, too. i acted like a bitch earlier even though i shouldn't. wala naman kasing tayo." i told him, "don't say that." he chuckled, "magiging tayo naman ulit e, diba?" he asked. i didn't realized i was smiling already.

"i can feel that you're smiling." he laughed, "no, i'm not!" i defended. "weh?"

"okay, fine. i am." i surrendered and he giggled, "answer me muna, magiging tayo naman ulit diba?" he asked once again and i blushed, "ano.."

"what?"

"oo naman."

-x-

votes are highly appreciated! ily all --sophia (juskobenj on twitter)