03 | Internet History

•Y/N: Your Name
•F/S/N/C: Fandom Symbol, Name, and/or Character
•S/M/S: Social Media Site

—————————————————
__________________________________
???'s POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________???'s POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

I couldn't help feeling a little empty after she went home after spending hours at the house, but it was getting dark outside and her parents would probably start worrying. After all, it's not like they have met any of us. My family is a stranger to hers. Probably for the best, if you ask me. Mom and dad can be insufferable at times. It might be fun to have her stay over sometime in the future, though. Nearly, I shake my head as the idea came to mind and sigh out a breath of a laugh.

Well, that was a weird thought. Y/N probably wouldn't be comfortable with that anyway. Leaning back against the couch, I prop my elbow on the backing and press my cheek against my knuckles. Quickly, I grow bored of what's on TV and grab the remote to change the channel. I flip through them aimlessly before my eyes are attracted to something left out on the coffee table, a familiar laptop covered in F/S/N/C stickers. I lift my head and reach over towards it, surprised.

"Shit, she must've left it here," I muttered, laying it on top of my lap. My fingers tap on the surface, when suddenly, I felt compelled to open it. Naturally, I'm welcomed by the login screen. I went to close the computer, but my hand stalled. I saw her type in her password earlier. I think I still remember it. I shake my head. That's ridiculous and a complete invasion of her privacy. Why did I even open it in the first place? I shut the laptop and place it back on the coffee table, where it was, before leaning back with my arms crossed. I know better. I shouldn't be snooping into other people's business... And yet...

     "I'm pathetic." With a sigh, I turn my head, looking around to make sure my brother wasn't nearby. He's probably up in his room. Just a little peek. I don't even know what I plan to find on it. Could be nothing for all I know, but I kind of wanted to learn more about Y/N. I couldn't help myself. Opening the laptop again, I attempted the password from my memory. If it's wrong, that'll be that... But it wasn't wrong.

     I was greeted by her open tabs, YouTube specifically showed on screen. Deciding to check what other tabs she had first, I clicked each one for a quick glimpse. Mostly, they were for schoolwork, and one was for S/M/S. I find myself scrolling through the photos she posted, most were of random things that caught her interest, and many of her family too. A select few were of herself, and the rest were just memes she found funny. She even has some of my brother and I on here. I find myself smiling as I went on, praising the little details.