Secret Getaway

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color
•E/C: Eye Color

Matt's POV:

My heavy lids lift to reveal tired, almond eyes, and I could tell it was too early to wake because the room is still somewhat dark. If I had to guess, it's around five in the morning. I yawn softly before shutting my eyes again to go back to my wonderful dream. It was about Y/N sleeping in my bed, in my... arms. My brows scrunch as I tighten my grip on the warm, squishy mass in front of me before opening one eye. Through the darkness, I see the face of my sleeping beauty resting on my pillow, trapped in my arms beneath the cozy blanket with the cat curled up on top of her chest. Nearly, my heart skipped a beat.

'She's here. She's really here.' I bite my bottom lip to calm myself down when I saw the tears staining her face. Made me wonder if she woke up to cry at some point during the night, which is a shame. I would've loved to comfort her. She probably was thinking of Gaven again. My smile falls as a hateful cloud glazes over my eyes at the thought of her thinking about him.

'Eventually, you'll get over it, Y/N. I'll make sure you do.' I slowly move the hand that was underneath my head to use it to cup her cheek and wipe her tears. It was then that reality set it.

'My God! I finally have her all to myself!' A smile twitches at the corners of my lips.

'I can't let her leave. No, no, no. That's not an option, though, it would seem suspicious if she didn't come back home, especially after what I did.' I hum softly in frustration. It would be nice to just keep her here forever. It'd make things so much simpler for me if that could happen without issue, but I guess it's for the best that she doesn't stay.

She might wander into the basement and see the... others. I smile like a madman, remembering how mom and dad came home that night in horror when they saw me packaging my brother's head for my beloved. It was funny how they were going to snitch on me, and you know what they say about snitches. Some parents— ratting out their own kid, though, I expected no less, after all, I'm their least favorite son, the "disappointment". Gaven has always been favored over me no matter how hard I tried to be the perfect son.

I was never good enough. It's for the best anyway. They would've never approved of my love towards a younger girl. I was always so jealous of Gav because he didn't even try to become the favorite, but he always looked up to me, so I couldn't bring myself to take it out on him. It wasn't until Y/N came into the picture that I was finally sent over the edge.

Sure, he found her first, but that didn't make her his. How would he support her anyway, with his music? Ha! She needs someone who can take care of all her needs, the perfect guy who will love and cherish her in every way possible, a guy who can provide life's basic necessities. Me! She needs me.

'Maybe I should just play it cool for a few days until she's settled down and comfort her whenever I can?' I was almost tempted to groan. I really don't want to wait when I literally have her right in front of me.

'What if I faked our deaths? That might work, but it would take a lot of effort. Or, perhaps— Ah, yes! That's it!' A smirk finds its way to my face as the most perfect plan came to mind. I can have her now and have her do it willingly too.

My hand gently caresses my darling's face, feeling the velvety skin that sends tingles throughout my entire form. The flesh is so soft and squishy, I'm almost tempted to pinch her cheeks, but I knew that'd wake her, and I'd like to admire her up close, like this, for as long as possible. Such a shame my camera is across the room. This would've made for a lovely picture to add to my collection. I almost frown in disappointment when her eyelids part to reveal those precious, E/C orbs, but, then again, I get to look into them with our faces so close together now. Tiredness was evident in her eyes, and they had reddened due to crying, but they're still as pretty as ever. I instinctively froze when her eyes drifted over to the hand I have resting on her cheek and felt my face heat up some.