Behind the Lens

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/L: Hair Length
•H/C: Hair Color
•S/C: Skin Color

——————————————
???'s POV:
____________________________

——————————————???'s POV:____________________________

____________________________

When I came home, I couldn't stop thinking. I have to know who took my photos. I highly doubt Y/N found them herself. No, someone gave them to her, but who? Who?! Obviously, my first thought was my brother, but even that was far fetched. I took those pictures today, so they weren't even in my room yet, and I was extra careful not to be seen when I took that one where she was asleep in the gym.

God, she was so cute in that one, but the floor looked so uncomfortable. I couldn't interfere without the risk of being noticed, though, so all I did was snap one or two pictures of her sleeping face before getting out of there. The only logical explanation I could think of was that I dropped them somewhere and someone else came across them. Giving her the picture of her sleeping was honestly a stupid mistake on their part and probably is the reason I saw her crying in her car earlier. It made them look like a stalker, which may benefit me because she'll be too creeped out to like them back, but that doesn't change the fact that someone's making a move on her. I'm supposed to do that! I was getting nowhere and was only giving myself a headache with all this thinking. My eyes suddenly light up as a faint smile appears on my lips.

'I know what will clear my head.' I get up from my desk chair and hide the, previously stolen, pictures and love notes in one of my drawers among the clothes that I wear the least, where no one will think to look. I then grab a messenger bag that I usually keep slung over my desk chair and grab a few items from my room to fill it before wearing the strap across my body. I leave the bedroom and go downstairs to the kitchen, passing by mom and dad's room on the way there. They're being... noisy, like usual.

I shudder in disgust, while I make my way down the steps and make myself a travel mug full of coffee and a ham sandwich. I leave without saying a word to anyone, walking to Y/N's house in the nice weather. It's chilly, which is why I'm wearing a brown jacket, but it's not cold to the point where it's unbearable. Silently and carefully, I climb up a tree in her backyard, where I get a good view of her room while remaining hidden by the thick, orange leaves that are, thankfully, still on the tree. I often come here now whenever I feel stressed out, and it's a good opportunity to get more pictures.

This past month has been a little crazy for me, honestly, so my visits have been rather frequent. While waiting for my love to enter her room, I take pictures of the night sky through the beautiful, fiery leaves as I eat my sandwich. Upon hearing a noise in my bag, I jump and reach into it to pull out the walkie-talkie I took with me. My dad got me this for Christmas when I was younger and never used it... until now, that is. I smile while looking back to Y/N's window and raise the radio to my ear.

I watch her bedroom door shut while a figure dressed only in a white towel walks over to the dresser, humming softly. My eyes grow wide as my cheeks get warm. Y/N must've just gotten out of the shower because her H/L, H/C hair is dripping wet and so is her... soft, S/C skin. I gulp, watching on the edge of my seat as I fumble to get my camera ready. I've never seen her like this before, so it's natural to feel a little flustered.

'It should be illegal to be this much of a tease.' I bite my lower lip while taking pictures at many different zooms, being extremely carful not to use the flash even though the pictures would turn out far better with it. I can't risk getting spotted. I nearly choke and have to cover my mouth when her towel drops, revealing... everything. I gulp while continuing my little hobby with unsteady hands, knowing this moment won't last long.

She's beautiful, and the way the bedroom light is shining on the water droplets on her skin gives her the effect of a shimmering aura, like that of a goddess. I shift a little, feeling a bit uncomfortable in these pants at the moment, but I managed to settle myself down with a few deep breaths while thinking unpleasant things. I'm not a pig. I won't do that s*** out in the open, especially with the possibility of getting caught, and I'm sure Y/N wouldn't appreciate me touching myself to her... image.

Self control is important in this situation. If I lose that, I might as well go in there and misbehave all I'd like, but I'm not by any means that stupid or crazy. I would never hurt Y/N or defile her body without permission. I don't want her hating me. I want her to love me, and, yet, I still can't find it in me to confess to her; instead, I watch again and again, torturing myself with all these pictures, while I fantasize about her, about us.

'The things you do to me.' I sigh and lean back against the trunk a bit. After dressing, the girl turns off the lights and goes to bed. Again, sounds come from my walkie, so I bring it to my ear and listen to the soft breathing emanating from the speakers. I take a small sip of my coffee, which had turned cold, before packing up to go home. Today was a good day, aside from the hopeless romantic that thinks they can scare Y/N and get away with it. Not too fond of them moving in on her either, but knowing I'll deal with them soon relaxes me. I just need to find out who it is and deal with them. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but it won't be anything good. I want to make sure they stay away. When I get to the house, only the living room and entry light is on, and I find my brother standing by the staircase looking cross with folded arms.

"What?" I ask while removing my shoes. I hold little emotion in my tone, for I'm not in any mood to be playful today.

"Don't 'what' me. Where were you? Mom and dad were worried sick!"

"Oh well." I say plainly without a care as I walk past to go upstairs. I could care less what mom and dad thought about my disappearance. I'm suddenly grabbed by the shoulder, so I stop walking. I don't want to bother with him right now. I just want to go to my room and look at my photos.

"What's up with you? You've been acting shady ever since we moved here. Come on, you can tell me." He spoke softly and gave me a smile that nearly made me weaken. I know he means well, but this is something I can't confide to anyone. This business is between me and Y/N. It's my problem, and I alone will deal with it.

"That's none of your business." I shrug off his hand and continue up the stairs. "I was just at work. Stop worrying over nothing." I lock myself in my room and breathe a sigh of relief as I lean against the door. I then have a seat at my computer to upload my pictures before printing them myself. After that's done, I change into grey sweatpants and a black tank top before rummaging through my bag for the walkie-talkie and set it onto my pillow. I could hear my beloved's light snores and breathing through it as I lie down beside the device after turning off the lights. I wrap myself up in the blankets and drift off to Y/N's sounds, knowing she'll never find where I had hidden the radio.

'Sleep well, Y/N. I'll take care of everything. I'll find out who gave you those notes and make sure they never bother us again.'