Special Delivery

•Y/N: Your Name

???'s POV:
________________________

???'s POV:________________________

________________________

The constant tapping of my toe keeps my mind somewhat sane as I sit at my desk, holding my head in my hands with my fingers laced within my brown hair. My mind just wouldn't shut up for the past few days. I'm going insane! I don't know what to do. I'm lost!

I stare down at the photo album in front of me at the pictures I just developed earlier today. They're of my time with Y/N and my brother at the concert, but this album is for... private use. A majority of the pictures are just of me with her or the girl all by herself, but I couldn't prevent him from jumping in as well on a few of them. With a frustrated huff, I close the book and open one of the desk drawers. I pull out the false bottom I've placed inside of it before putting the album in and covering it once more.

I practically slam the drawer shut to get some of my anger out before going back to my previous position. It didn't help settle me any, though. A storm was brewing inside my brain, and I swear this overload of conflicting emotions is going to kill me if I don't do something about it soon. For once, my thoughts weren't only on my beloved, but on my brother as well. I feel my heart wrench in betrayal, causing me to grit my teeth.

'I can't believe I was so ignorant! It was in plain sight all along. Did he really think I wouldn't find out about this? That he loves my Y/N.' My eye twitches at the thought. My brother has pissed me off before, but, this time, he crossed a line. Y/N is my girl. Mine. He can't have her.

Doesn't he have enough already? Doesn't he get enough attention as it is being the favorite child? No, not this time. I won't let him get away with this. I figured it was only a phase when I saw how close the two were getting with each other, that they were only deepening their friendship, but no.

I had to be so blind as to not recognize the signs of love when I, myself, am infatuated with her. That is it. Something has to be done about this. I stand from my chair and march downstairs, shoving the cat aside with my foot when she gets in my way at the bottom of the stairs. Her black fur stands on end upon sensing the violent aura radiating off my form and hisses before scampering away to hide. I don't care, though. The cat is the least of my concerns right now.

'Y/N won't need him anyway. She'll have me. I'm more than enough for her. She'll see that soon.' Roughly, I pull open one of the kitchen drawers that holds cutlery and take out the biggest, sharpest knife I could find before inspecting it.

'Am I really going to do this?' My grip on the handle tightens as I push such thoughts of doubts out of my head. Yes, I must. If I don't, he'll take her just like he takes everything else. Again,I slam the drawer shut while holding the knife in my hand. I don't care about making noise. It's not like mom and dad are home right now anyways. It's "date night" at a local motel if I had to guess their whereabouts. This gives me the perfect opportunity to do what needs to be done.