Cheerful Gift

•F/C: Favorite Color
•Y/N: Your Name
•F/A: Favorite Animal
•E/C: Eye Color

_____________________________
Your POV:
____________________________

_____________________________Your POV:____________________________

Softly, Matt lays me down on the mattress, and it takes everything in me not to roll off and race to the exit when he pulls out a thick spool of F/C silk from one of the shoppings bag on the chair. I stay still even when he turned his back on me, but it took a lot of willpower. I can't rush my escape. That'd be way too stupid and predictable. Matt would catch me swiftly before I could even slip out of the house.

I gulp as he approaches, my body curling up instinctively, while he slowly unwraps the fabric from the spool. The wrappings look too thick to be broken easily, so I doubt it'd be easy to escape them. I'll definitely have to wait for him to trust me without binds. There was a smile on the brunette's face as he tenderly grips one of my sock-covered ankles when I didn't struggle against his hold and allowed him to tie my feet together at the foot of the bed without resistance. They were bound tightly, as expected, but I now understand the purpose of the thick socks.

He didn't want the bruises to darken, most likely. I suppose I can be thankful for that thoughtful decision, but I still hate this. I shakily lie on my back as he takes my hands and wraps up the wrists. I hiss in pain when it puts pressure on the blackened flesh, which made his eyes grow wide just a bit before he brought my knuckles to his mouth to kiss them. Disgusted, I pull away the instant his lips touched my skin, causing the man to sigh.

"Sorry," he mutters, apologizing for hurting me, not for the unwanted affection, which made me scoff, before he attaches my hands to the headboard. Light amber eyes travel down my vulnerable body as his hand grips the hem of my sweater to cover my belly, which had been revealed due to my stretched position. I internally groan and bite the inside of my cheek, my eyes tempted to tear up, when he grabs one of his cameras off the dresser.

'This is humiliating.'

"Do you really have to do that?" I ask, anxiety evident in my tone. Matt gives me a gentle smile while setting up the device before raising it to his lovesick eyes.

"I want to cherish each moment with you, Y/N." The camera emits a small click when he presses a button on the machine, successfully snapping a picture of my worried features. Very faintly, a dust of pink appears on his cheeks as he lowers the device and admires the picture on the screen. Matt then turns it around to let me view the image myself, which made my stomach twist.

"You always look pretty in every picture. It's only fitting that I take as many as I can. Besides, I can always look back on them and recall precious memories, like this one, when we're older." I shudder at the thought of him keeping me for so long. He really thinks I'm just going to forget everything and forgive him? How could anyone think this is all right? Matt blinks out of his loving gaze, seeming to remember something, before spinning around to reach into the second bag on the chair. "Oh, I almost forgot about your present!"