Black and Blue

Author's Note:

Ayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee, guess who's back, babyyyyyyyyyy!

Bout goddamn time, right? Glad to get back to one of my other stories again, and I'm sure you're all excited as well. Now, I know it's been a long wait, but I want to warn you all ahead of time that I have recently been dealing with some heavy, heavy writer's block, which has been frustrating, but thankfully, I think I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, so updates may be slow, but at least they're coming. That's all that really matters. I have edited past chapters, and they are all so much better now than they were before. My hard work truly paid off on this one. Thank you, everyone, for being so patient and sticking around. I really appreciate it!

Well, what are you waiting for?

Get reading, you readers.

~Also, bright flash warning for the picture ahead~
________________________________

•E/C: Eye Color
•H/L: Hair Length
•F/C: Favorite Color
•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color

Your POV:
_________________________

Your POV:_________________________

_________________________

My E/C orbs twitch beneath sealed lids when a bright flash of light disturbs my slumber, causing an annoyed groan to part from my lips. The flash happens again two more times before I finally will myself to open my eyes, but the second I did, I get blinded by another.

"Bitch," I curse under my breath, instinctively moving my hands to rub my tired eyes only to find them bound to my lap. I sigh, blinking rapidly in hopes that it'd help remove the spots blurring my vision.

'Oh, right. I'm a prisoner.' I squint my eyes upon noticing a figure standing over me and tense when I see just how close Matt is to me. In his hands is a camera, which is probably where the flash came from, but thankfully, he stopped taking pictures after I woke.

"Oh, sorry." The brunette gives a sheepish smile while lowering the device, knowing that he's been caught, before tilting his head. "You two just looked so cute. I couldn't help myself."

'Two?' I send him a look of confusion before noticing a warm spot on my belly. I move my head up slowly and look down at the culprit. I find Marisa sleeping soundly on my stomach, purring ever so softly as her small body rises and falls with every breath. Unlike me, she wasn't at all bothered by the camera flashes and stayed sound asleep.

I felt my heart melt at the sight and was almost tempted to smile, but it never appeared on my lips. I can't help but feel a little relieved. She's been hiding ever since I got tied up, so I'm glad she finally came out. For a moment there, I was worried that Matt might've done something horrible to her, but thankfully, my assumption was wrong. Matt sits beside me, being careful not to wake the sleeping feline, as he turns the camera's screen to let me see the pictures he had taken.