Dirty Little Secrets

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

Author's POV:

There was a charming smile on the handsome face of Matt as his thumbs caressed the photo in his hands. There was a crackling in the fireplace of the bedroom, where some of his prized photos had been thrown to feed the flames. Much to Y/N's relief, he had burned the photos of her naked body, however, the rest of the disturbing ones remained safe and sound in the albums. The Polaroid in his hands was perfect, depicting his body above his beloved's, kissing those delicious, pink lips of hers. He could practically still feel the tingle on his from last night's passionate declaration of his love.

He wanted to make sure she felt every ounce of his emotions for her in that one small act, but he wished he could've done more. He was lucky to capture this little beauty in his hands. During the intensive make out session, he managed to grab the nearest camera off the bedside table and snapped as many pictures as he could, though, most of his focus was on her, so most came out indistinguishably blurry. This was the only one to come out right, but he wouldn't be discarding any of the blurry pictures. Y/N's head faced the man, sending him a sharp glare, but he was too busy admiring the picture and touching his lips that he didn't notice.

He had been looking at that damn thing all morning. She wished to snatch it from his hands and tear it up right in front of him, but she kept her desires to herself. Not like she could perform such an act anyway. She hadn't slept a wink last night even when he was fast asleep beside her. She was glad he did not cuddle up to her, but it was no better having him so close by.

Having nothing else to keep her busy during the late hours of the night, she pondered the details of her escape plan. If what Matt said was true, he'll let her out of these ropes after gaining his trust, so that was the first step she had to concentrate on, but she couldn't just take off running as soon as she was set free. No, she'll have to wait and play nice until the moment he leaves her alone at the house with the trust that she will not run. It's not like he'd be able to stay at the house full time. Eventually, he would have to buy groceries or work to have the money to get food.

She'll escape during one of those days. She'll have to find a main road, and hopefully, get to a police station or phone. If she's able, she'll grab one of those photo albums as evidence against the deranged photographer. Lowly, her stomach grumbles, but not loud enough for Matt to hear. Softly, she sighs, not really wanting to ask anything of him while in this position. She felt helpless.

"M-Matt," she mutters, still very afraid of being in his presence. Upon hearing the meek call of his muse, Matt turns his head and smiles at his beloved as she looked up at him with those gorgeous, E/C eyes of hers. The smile made her stomach churn.

"Yes, my beloved?" Y/N gulps quietly, hating the use of that stupid pet name, before speaking quietly.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh, sorry! I completely forgot about breakfast! I'll get started on it right away," he says while coming off the bed, getting a sudden burst of energy off the request. A request from his beloved muse to tend to one of her needs; how could he not get excited? Matt sets his new favorite picture on the bedside table before looking down at Y/N. "Any requests?"

She bites the inside of her cheek, just wanting him out of her sight already, and shakes her head. Matt smile grows a touch wider. "I'll make it a surprise, then." Bending down, the male plants a kiss on her forehead after pushing back some of her hair, causing the girl to reel back in disgust. Had he not been the killer of her best friend or a stalker, she might've actually accepted the action.