Tangled Up

•H/C: Hair Color
•Y/N: Your Name

Your POV:

'Come on! Come on!' Determined to get out of my tight binds, I continuously shift and pull my wrists while mentally cursing Matt's knotting skills. I could feel the circulation starting to cut off, making my hands feel numb. My eyes light up when I finally break free, and I immediately sit up while rubbing the deep bruises on my wrists. I hurry to my feet and race to the window planning to escape before Matt could come back. I don't know where I'll go, but I can't stay here. After lifting the window, I pause momentarily after finding a large patch of poison ivy beneath me and cringe.

'Of course that's there. I cannot get a break, can I? Still, itching is far better than being held captive.' Taking a deep breath, I mentally prepare myself for the painful itching that will ensue before swinging a leg out only for two arms to snake around my waist and forcefully pull me back into the bedroom. I scream and immediately start thrashing in my captor's hold only for him to squeeze tighter.

"You just can't sit still today, can you?" He mutters in irritation while dragging me back to the bed.

"Let me go, Matt! This is crazy," I plead with tears returning to my eyes as I kick and fight to escape his grasp. A soft chuckle sounds in my ear sending a frightening chill down my back.

"Yeah, I know," he admits before throwing me down on the bed and sitting upon my legs to keep me still. Matt reaches over to a coil of rope that I imagine had been thrown onto the mattress prior to him grabbing me. "Now, hold still. I don't want you to get bruised." I start punching him hard, making him wince many times.

I even managed to get him in the face, but to no avail. I still ended up with my hands bound to the headboard once again before he slipped the rope beneath me and bound my ankles to the foot of the bed in a good, strong knot. He sighs in exhaustion once's he's done as I struggle only to find I can barely move. Each time I so much as shifted, the rope rubbed harshly against my flesh, making it itchy and uncomfortably painful. I start crying harder, hyperventilating a little too. Matt frowns and gives a soft sigh while looming over me and standing at the side of the bed. "Come on, Y/N, don't cry. It's not like I want to hurt you. I'll let you out once you've calmed down."

"Let me go now, Matt! This is insane!" I shout, scared out of my mind. His hand cups my cheek before he uses his thumb to wipe away my tears, but I turn my face away from him. He pulls back and crouches down to look at me at eye level and speaks calmly and softly.

"I promise I'll get rid of the ropes after you calm down. I know you're scared right now, but you'll only hurt yourself by fighting. You're not going anywhere, you got that?" Sobbing hysterically, I scream at him.

"You're insane!" I freeze upon seeing a smile twitch into place on his lips.

"Yeah, I know. Everything I've done, everything I'm doing, is crazy." He gives a broken laugh, and I'm surprised when a film of tears cloud over his amber orbs. "I killed my little brother over you because I love you too much to let anybody take you away." He gives a near silent giggle as a single tear strays from his eyes.

'He's fricken lost it.'

"You know, I kinda miss him— a lot, actually, but he wanted you too. He wanted you, and I..." He bites his scabbed over, bottom lip and shakes his head, keeping his gaze low. "I could let that happen. I needed this. I needed you," he whispers more to himself as though he was convincing himself that it truly was the right thing to do.