Chapter 2

"Okay, thank you for your time sir."
I slightly bowed to the principal and head out of his office where Ji Eun was waiting for me.

"So? Did you get your schedule? Which class are you having now?"
She asked excitedly.

I looked at the piece of paper in my hand.
"Maths. You?"

She looked at hers as well and she chuckled.
"Same! Come on, let's go together."
I simply just nodded.

She locked our arms together like a couple and guided me to our classroom.

When we reached the classroom, I took in a deep breath and exhaled before stepping in.

Ji Eun patted on my shoulders before going to her seat.

I bowed down to the Professor who was walking towards me with a wide grin on his face.

"You must be the new girl. You're on time. Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?"
He brought me to the middle of the classroom as I gulped nervously.

"Oh.. A-Annyeonghaseyo everyone. M-My name is Kim Chae Eun. I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you."
I stuttered, looking at some scary faces and some sweet girls.

Some cheered for me but some just ignored me. Whatever, I'm used to it anyways.

"Very well Chae Eun, you can sit beside Ji Eun."
He instructed as I nodded, running towards Ji Eun.

(🌚: Eun Eun Eun 😂 I luv the name Eun.. Bare with meh )

"Hey!" She whispered and smiled.
"Heya!" We chuckled as I sat down beside her.

Soon, the Professor started the lesson but then, the door suddenly flew opened, revealing 7 tall guys, except for one short one, walking in.

I saw a familiar figure with his side turned to me. When I finally got a closer look, I recognised him.
He was the one from this morning. That weird guy.

"You're late. Detention for all of you."
The Professor said, tapping his shoe on the floor continuously.

"We're only late for 0.03 seconds. That's all."
The guy from this morning rolled his eyes and went to his seat as the rest of the guys apologised and went to their own seats too.

The Professor continued the lesson but I was deep in my thoughts.

I looked across the classroom, to the guy.

My mind was blank, I didn't know how to think or breathe anymore. I feel like I've been hypnotised by him even by just staring at him.

Curiousity took over me. I felt the need to know who he is.

"Who is he?"
I asked Ji Eun as I eyed at him.

"Oh. He's Jeon Jungkook. He's really mysterious, don't go near him. Some girls even came back acting weird after they approached him."
Ji Eun replied and patted my shoulders.

"Forget about him. He's not worth it."

I kept staring at him. When our eyes met, he looked at me intensely, staring deep down into my soul.

I furrowed my eyebrows when his eyes slowly became r-red...

Who are you Jeon Jungkook? And what are you?

My eyes widened when his tongue traced his bottom lips seductively, sending shivers down to my spine.

"Miss Chae Eun? Miss?! Are you listening?"
I got back to reality when I saw the Professor standing in front of me with a questioning look.