Chapter 28

Hye Mi's POV
"Oh, Hye Mi? You're back early today. Where's your boyfriend?"
Jaebum said while he munched onto his pizza typically.

I hung my jacket on the hanger and went up to my room without saying anything.

"Yah! Hye Mi!"

I closed the door, throwing my bag to the floor as I slid down against the door.

"Whatever....."

Next day
It was a Saturday so I didn't have to go to work since the older unnies will cover the shop.

I'm not surprised that I didn't see Yugyeom this morning. Where did he go and where did he sleep?

"Whatever, he's an adult. It's not like I'm his mum or something."
I mumbled to myself.

"What if he's cheating on me? What if he's out there with a woman? What if..."

I kept on asking myself questions while I was walking around the park nearby my house.

I stopped when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
I hesitantly turned around and saw Mark, Yugyeom's vampire brother.

"What's wrong, Hye Mi? You look stressed out."
He said softly.

To be honest, I didn't know that he was a vampire since he seemed so kind and sweet.

"Nothing.. Have you seen Yugyeom these days? I haven't seen him for awhile now."
I pursed my lips and looked down.

"Yugyeom? No.. I mean, I saw him with a girl that night but he said that they're just friends."
Mark's words got me frozen and shook.

Maybe they're more than just friends. Maybe he really is cheating on me.

'No! Do not ruin your own relationship, you dummy. You have been dating him for a year and he hasn't done anything so he wouldn't do it now.'

"Are you okay?"
He held my shoulders, searching my eyes for an answer.

I suddenly thought of Jungkook. I didn't feel the need to kill him anymore.. I feel like I should apologise to him but.. Why am I thinking about him now? At this time?

"Sorry Mark, I have to go to another place. I'll see you another time. Bye."

Before I could run away, he held my wrist and made me to face him.

He leaned in and left a quick peck on my forehead before smiling to me.

I felt my face heating up as I laughed nervously and ran away.

Well.. That was awkward..

I mean I had feelings for Mark before I dated Yugyeom and apparently, he likes me too but things didn't quite work out.
__
"Jungkook! Open the door, you coconut head!"
I banged on his "mansion" door, screaming for his name.

The door creaked opened and without second thoughts, I pushed away Hoseok who was dumbfounded and ran up to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook!"
I kicked his door opened and rushed in, grabbing his collar.

"What?! Calm yo tits down, young lady!"
He raised his hands up in the air, confusedly.

"I think Yugyeom is cheating on me! What do I do?"
I exclaimed.