Chapter 19

2 years later, Hye Mi's POV
"Harder Hye Mi. You've got to aim at your target, look into his eyes and then you make your move."
Dad instructed.

'Aim, look into his eyes and hit. Simple. It's just like 'Chong Jojun Balsa'

Without any second thoughts, I threw a powerful punch to the dummy in front of me. It swung back and fourth for a lot of times, causing dad to clap in satisfaction.

"Good job, sweetie. But you have to work harder. You can rest for the day. You've worked a lot."
Dad patted my shoulder and he went upstairs.

We moved to a bigger house, not an apartment, a house. And the training room and gym is at the basement. While our bedrooms are all on the highest floor.

"Good job, dongsaeng! I'm surprised and proud of you. I didn't know that you had such power in your body."
Jaebum went closer to me and ruffled my hair which was drenched with sweat.

I used the towel which was hanging around my neck to wipe off all the sweat that was on my face and hair. 

"Thanks. You know, sometimes, I think women are stronger than men. Just saying~"
I sang while a small smirk formed on my lips.

"Yah! Come here, you little brat!"

I quickly ran up to my room and locked the door before Jaebum could catch up.

"Yah! Brat! Open up or you'll get your punishment!"
I heard him yelling and groaning from the other side of the door as I just chuckled softly.

I plopped myself down onto my bed and started to think about what happened over the past years.

Okay let's do some shit talking again okay?

So after that incident at Jungkook's "mansion", I never saw him. I dropped out of University and I lost contact with all my friends, Sungjin, Ji Eun and everyone.

Jungkook, I don't know what they said about the punishment room but it better teach him a lesson that he'll never forget.

My dad and Jaebum trained me for 2 years already. So now, basically, me and Jaebum will randomly go out at night for vampire hunting.

I decided to follow my mother's footsteps because I wanted to be like her. Strong and bold, fearless.

Or if I'm bored, I would wait for Jaebum and dad to fall asleep and go out beating some vampire ass with Yugyeom.

You heard me right, Yugyeom.

Yugyeom, he's now my boyfriend. Are you jungshook?

Although, yes, he's a vampire and I'm a vampire hunter. But he didn't mind. He confessed to me his true feelings and he promised me that he'll help me kill Jungkook and the rest.

Well I'm happy with my life now. Yugyeom don't bite me anymore of course. Unless, if he's too thirsty then yes, I would voluntarily give him my hand and he would just bite it. No big deal.

Jaebum got together with Got7. So I guess I'm living a perfect life now.

A hard knock on my door made my breath hitched. I groaned in annoyance and ruffled my hair.

"What is it now?!"

"Your boyfriend is here! You don't want to make him wait now do ya?!"
Jaebum shouted.

My head shot up in excitement. Well I haven't seen him for a week now since he had some "work" do to.

I quickly unlocked the door and slid down the stairs like Anna in Frozen when she was singing 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman?'

"Yugyeomie!"

Once he turned around, I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms were locked tightly around his neck.

"Ouch! Yah, you've gotten heavier, baby."
He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Is that a compliment or what? Cause if it's not, I will rip you off into pieces and burn you!"
I said in a dead threatening tone.

"Aigoo, of course it's a compliment. Well, sort of.."
He mumbled the last line but I could definitely hear it.

I finally got off of him and pursed my lips, folding my arms above my chest and pouted.
"Where have you been? You left me here for the entire week! I was so freaking bored."

His lips curved into a smirk while he copied me, crossing his arms.

"Oh really? The last line I heard you say was 'I'm a strong independent woman, I don't need no man to keep me entertained. I never get bored.' What about that, huh?"
He mocked me and that's when I knew that I lost.

I raised my hand up in defeat and sighed dramatically.
"Fine~ You win.."

Suddenly, Jaebum cleared his throat, causing us to turn towards him.

"Can you do all your lovely-dovey talk in your room? It's hurting my beautiful eyes and precious ears.."
He complained as we chuckled.
__
"So baby, what have you been up to lately?"
Yugyeom said as I jumped onto my bed once again, my arms were stretched out to every single corner of the bed.

"Well.."
I thought for a moment-
"I'm kinda interested in this 'not-so-new-but-new' boy group. They're called 'Wanna One'. How's that?"

He shrugged his shoulders and planted himself beside me, snaking his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"So who's your bias in that group? And why do you like him? Do you like him more than me now?"
He pouted cutely and pursed his lips.

"My ultimate bias is currently Jae Hwan. But my normal bias is Dae Hwi. But then, my bias wrecker is Guan Lin. I'm not done yet! My ultimate bias wrecker is Daniel!"
I squealed just by thinking of them. They are so fucking hot if I do say so myself~

"Daniel? The one that always shows off his abs on stage? Well, he's a flirty one alright."
Yugyeom said, disgusted.

"Well, at least he has better abs than you do.."
I muttered but I'm pretty sure that he heard me.

"I heard you.."

He suddenly turned to me as his lips pressed into a line.

"Babe, let's do some shit tonight, shall we?"

"Oh yeah~ We going ko ko bop."

To Be Continued ;)