S E Q U E L

A/N: A sequel to heal those softhearted people. I hope it's okay for you cause I'm not good at writing sequels..

Hye Mi's POV
"Say hi to your dad, Kookie."

Kookie bowed down to show his respects to his father. I patted his head and placed the flowers beside his grave.

"Do you want to say anything to him before we leave?"
I questioned as he nodded.

He sat down and smiled, revealing his bunny teeth that reminded me of Jungkook.

"Annyeong Appa! Even though I haven't met you before, I'm glad that you treated Mummy well and I'm glad that you're resting in peace! Mummy promised me that she'll buy me lamb skewers later so we'll come back another time! I love you, daddy!"

My heart suddenly ached at his sweet words. Kookie is just 6 years old and he knows so many things already.

A lot of his friends teased him because of his name. Kookie. Jeon Joo Hyun is his actual name but I call him Kookie since that's Jungkook's wish.

But he said that he's okay with the nickname Kookie. He likes it as long as me and Jungkook likes it.

I'm proud of him and myself. I raised him up myself with a little help of Jaebum but I am that great mother that everyone knows.

"Let's go eat lamb skewers now, Mummy!"
Kookie skipped to the car happily as I chuckled.

I bent down and caressed his gravestone.
'Oh how I miss him..'

"Hey Jungkook, my love. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Did you miss me? I missed you a lot.."
I whispered as a tear rolled down to my cheek.

I felt someone wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

I looked to the left and saw my worldwide handsome husband.

"I missed you too, sweetie."
He smiled.

He then continued-
"I'm so proud of you. You raised our Kookie well. I'm proud to be your husband."

He leaned in closer and planted a soft peck on my lips.

I didn't say anything, I just kept quiet. Instead, I pulled his collar and brought him closer to me.

I buried my face into his chest and started sobbing quietly which caused his white shirt to get wet.

"Shh.. Shh.. I'm here.."

We stayed like that for awhile. Me and my transparent husband, under the moonlight in a graveyard.

"I love you, Jungkook.."
"I love you even more, Hye Mi.."

Just then, Kookie interrupted our little cuddle session.

"Mummy?! I'm hungry! Hurry up!"
Kookie pouted.

I sighed and hugged Jungkook one last time before I leave.
"I'll see you again, sweetie."

"Mmhm.. Take care, beautiful.."
We let go of each other's hands.

I wish I could hold him longer but Kookie is hungry and I can't let him starve..

But I'm grateful to God for letting me meet Jungkook even if it's just for awhile, even if he's not a vampire or human.

Even if he's a ghost or an angel, at least I still get to meet him..

"Come on, Mum! I'm starving!"
Kookie pursed his lips and wrinkled his eyebrows.

"Araseo.. I'm coming.."

I looked back to Jungkook again. He was sitting on the grass peacefully with his white shirt and pants, looking at me.

He waved at me and gave me a flying kiss.
I waved back to him and smiled..

"사랑해, 정국.."
(I love you, Jungkook)

"나도 너를 사랑해, 혜미.."
(I love you too, Hye Mi)

##