Chapter 8

Chae Eun's POV
"What happened to him?"
I mumbled but loud enough for Jaebum and Dad to hear.

"Serves that asshole right."
Jaebum rolled his eyes before putting a piece of meat inside his mouth.

I got shocked and angry at his words.
"Excuse you?! You have no rights to call him that. He did nothing wrong. I bet you are the one who put poison in his food!"
I scoffed and placed down my utensils.

His head shot up and looked at me in disbelief.
"Well excuse yourself! Who is he to you? Your boyfriend?! It's not like your dating him. Why're you so overprotective of him?! What? Do you like him?"

I looked to the side and laughed my ass off before turning back to my so-called brother.
"Well at least I know some manners unlike someone's big brother who doesn't even know what he did wrong!"

He was about to protest again but dad banged his fist on the table hardly and eyed at the two of us.

"Enough!"

"Both of you are seriously so childish. Chae Eun"
He turned to me.
"Do not ever bring anyone home again even if it's a girl. Even if it's for a group work."

My eyes widened and a low sigh escaped my mouth.
"Fine. If both of you are not going to respect me and my friends then so be it."

I got up and bit my lips hardly, tasting the metallic taste of blood.
"At least see Jungkook out to the door."

With my last words, I rolled my eyes and stomped out of my apartment, letting my feet to take me wherever it goes.
__
The cold breezy air hit my pale face and blew through my brown hair.

Every step I took, made a crumbling and crinkling sound because of those scattered dead leaves on the ground.

Autumn was coming and I always loved autumn. I loved how the tree's leaves were in orange, red and yellow. It makes me feel so comfortable, it makes me feel like everything is magical.

I was walking in a dark alley, the tall rusty old buildings surrounded me as the moon rose.

"What a family I have..."

I uttered to myself, kicking the piles of dead leaves to let out all my anger.

I stopped on my tracks when I heard footsteps following behind me. I turned around but there was no one in sight, giving me an eerie feeling about this.

With fear and nervousness, I continued to walk but with every step I took, another step would follow behind me, sending a shiver down to my spine.

"Who is there? Show yourself!"
I turned around and demanded but there was no one, only silence and the sound of the wind.

I gulped and calmed myself, before I was able to take another step, a hand clasped on my mouth tightly and an arm locked around my waist, not letting me go.

I tried to scream for help but ended up making muffling sounds while my heart was drumming against my skin, my eyeballs about to come out.

Then, I realised that it was a man, the man dragged me to a dark corner, under a lamppost and pinned me against the rusty walls.

His lips curved into a sinister smirk as he leaned in closer to my ear and whispered dangerously-
"Be a good girl, kitten..."

My breath hitched when I felt his filthy tongue on my earlobe, licking and sucking them roughly.

(A/N: Once again, I feel disgusted..)

"Fuck you!"

I placed my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away but failed.

"Ouch, naughty girl."
He growled in my ear and went down to my neck, his hands, grabbing my wrist tightly and pinned them above my head.

I struggled and shook in fear under him, his tongue trailed down my neck to my collarbone, planting kisses and bites everywhere.

His free hand then landed on my shirt as he tore it with his powerful gaze on me, a smirk forming on his face.

I felt the cold air brushing against my skin. His lips landed on the upper of my chest and he started to suck that area, causing a whimper to escape my damp lips.

"Stop you butthole!"
Tears started to form in my red and puffy eyes as I closed my eyes, already giving up while my knees got weak.

His hands went down and found its way under my skirt, he threw his head back and let out a scornful laugh before his hand landing on my thigh.

"Save me..."

Before he could do anything, another guy pounded onto him and threw him powerful punches across his face.

Just when I knew it, my knees made contact with the ground and everything went blurry because of my tears, my head started to spin as well.

"Don't ever touch her! You fucker!"
He threw one last punch at the man before he ran away.

The boy ran up to me and shook my arm desperately, searching my face for a reaction.

"Chae Eun? Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

That's all. That was the last words I heard before everything blacking out.
__
My eyes fluttered opened to a banging headache. I sat up as I let my eyes adjusted to the bright light.

Looking around my surroundings, I was in a bedroom, a very fancy one if I do say so myself and I was laying down on a huge bed that can fit an elephant.

"Where am I?"
I mumbled out loud and pushed the strands of hair away from my face.

I looked down and realized that I wasn't wearing my shirt, I was wearing a white buttoned-up oversized shirt and a sweatpants.

"I don't remember changing.... Wait!"
All the memory from last night flashed through my mind.

I remember 2 guys fighting and then.. That's all I remember.

I slightly flinched when I heard the door creaking open, my gaze averted to the door as my heart ran faster and faster.

"Hey kitten..."

To Be Continued

KYAAAAAA! I'm going to Disney Land tomorrow! So I may or may not be updating but maybe I'll try to update when I have wifi 😂

This Chapter is a little dramatic don't ya think? 🤔🤔🤔