Chapter 14

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to eat her.."

A soft gasp left my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and cursed under my breath.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me so I hugged myself and closed my eyes, my breathing became abnormal.

'Please don't come.. Please don't come.. Please don't-'

"Run."

I looked to the side and saw Jungkook's intense stare on me.

My eyes gleamed with horror as my heart was beating rapidly.

I nodded and stood up, running for my life to wherever my feet took me to, soft whimpers escaped my mouth.

Many footsteps could be heard behind me, I saw the 6 boys chasing after me followed by Jungkook and the rest of the members.

They were growling and hissing, their eyes were bloody red as well.

Fastening my pace, I turned to another dark alley and hid behind the walls, catching for my breath.

I kneeled down and touched my heart, trying to calm down but I freaked out when someone grabbed my collar and pushed me roughly.

My back made contact with the rusty walls. I looked ahead and saw Yugyeom, smirking widely while he trapped me between his arms.

"Y-Y-Yugyeom.. W-What are y-you doing?.."
My words came out stuttering as I felt my cheeks getting watery.

He chuckled and this time, I saw it clearly, I saw it with my own eyes, he had fangs.

"Don't worry baby, it'll only hurt a little.."
He whispered in my ear and went down to my neck, brushing away my hair as he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned them above my head.

"Y-Yugyeom, p-please don't do this to m-me.."

In the next second, I felt those two needles again, digging deep into my neck.

I then realised that those needles were fangs. So Jungkook.. He..

"Ahh! Y-Yu.. gyeom.."
Wincing in pain, I let out all my tears and sobbed quietly while he kept sucking my neck.

I felt so empty now, my face went pale and my knees weakened.

He pulled away for a moment-
"Ah.. So sweet.."
Then he went down to my thigh and dug his fangs there as I felt blood dripping down from my neck.

I wanted to die so bad.. After analysing everything, it's true and it made sense.

Jungkook.. Is he a vampire too? Yugyeom, he must be a vampire.

But why me? Why must everything bad happen to me and only me?

I suddenly heard someone groaning which brought me back to reality.

I looked down and saw Jungkook and Yugyeom, fighting on the ground.

"Run Hye Mi!"

Jungkook yelled as I nodded, running back to my house and locked the doors and windows.

"What happened?"
I heard Jaebum's voice behind me so I covered the spots where Yugyeom bit me and turned to him.

I shook my head and smiled, remembering that he was Yugyeom's friend, scared me.
"N-Nothing.. I-It was just cold outside.."

He tilted his head to a side and shrugged.
"Okay then. Suit yourself.."

After he went to the kitchen, I swiftly ran to my room and locked myself up, sliding down against the door as I closed my eyes.