Chapter 15

Chae Eun's POV
I woke up to a banging headache. I sat up and realised that I was in my bedroom.

"What happened?.."
I mumbled to myself as I scratched my head confusedly.

The last thing I remembered that night was after I drank that 'orange juice' that Yugyeom gave me, I felt sick and dizzy.

That's all I remember. It's like someone or something possessed me and took control of my body without my realisation.

"Eun? Are you awake?"

Jaebum turned the doorknob and came in with a tray of food.

"Yeah.. I guess.. What happened last night? How did I get here?"
I questioned, confusion still plastered on my pale face.

He placed the tray of food at my bedside table and sat beside me, sighing.

"You don't remember?"
He raised an eyebrow as I shook my head.

"Well, I should not be the one telling you this. I told your friend, Yuju that you'd not be going to school today and she told me that she'll come over. For now, eat this. Dad made this before he left to work."
He smiled warmly and left after patting my shoulders reassuringly.

"Yuju?"
I tilted my head to a side but then shrugged and started to eat the porridge that dad made.

Ji Eun's POV
"Ji Eun! Yah!"
I turned around and saw Jungkook running towards me.

He stopped in front of me and panted, catching his breath.

"What do you want, Jeon?"
I crossed my arms over my chest and sighed.

Once his breathing became steady, he straightened his back and put on a serious face.

"Don't you think that we need to do some shit talking here?"
I crashed my eyebrows together and kept on my poker face.

"I don't have anything to tell you, Mister Jeon."
I scoffed and turned around, ready to leave.

But Jungkook caught my wrist and dragged me to an empty classroom, making me to sit on the table while he stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Why was Chae Eun so madly in love with Yugyeom last night? And where is she now? Tell me everything that happened yesterday. Don't you dare miss a single detail or I won't hesitate to slap that pretty and petty face of yours."
He shot me a serious glare and looked at me directly in the eyes.

I sighed and eyed at him sharply.

"Me and Sungjin sent Chae Eun back to her apartment last night and we told her brother that she's just drunk."
I said-
"This morning, her brother called me and told me that she'll not be coming to school since she needed some rest. So I'm going to visit her after school to ask her why she's so madly in love with that Yugyeom guy. Happy?"

He thought for a moment but then nodded numbly.
"I see.. How did she pass out again?"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, gritting my teeth hardly.
"Well, your so-called Yoongi Hyung hit her with a frying pan so next time, I will be the one hitting him with a hammer!"

I spat at him before leaving the classroom, heading to the cafeteria.

"What a jerk.."