Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV
"I hate you, Jeon Jungkook."

She said it. She said it with her own tongue, lips, teeth and mouth. She said the word that I never wanted to hear from her.

But I hate her even more. I hate her because her mother destroyed my life.

I was the one who was supposed to say that 3 hurtful words. Not her.

I stood up abruptly and wrapped my hands around her wrist tightly, forcing her to stand up as well.

"What the fuck?! Let me go, you monster!"

'Monster... Monster... Monster...'

That horrible word echoed in my head. I got even more furious as I tightened my grip on her wrist even more.

She was squirming and yelling for me to release her but I will never because it's all her fault. It's all her fault for making me like this.

'If your mother had never killed my parents, we would be going out on dates, kissing like a couple and probably already having a baby. But your mother ruined everything. Our relationship, our friendship and our lives.  I hate you, Go Hye Mi.'

"Jungkook! Let her go before I call her brother or father or even the cops!"
Ji Eun butted in but I pushed her away roughly, causing her to fall onto the floor.

"Don't even think of kicking my balls, you little devil. Or you'll regret it."

I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

I closed my eyes and teleported us to the Vampire Mansion where all the members was.

'Yes. We vampires can run and climb very fast. And we can also teleport."

She didn't seemed surprised at all. She just looked mad and furious like a teenager having her PMS.

"Bring me back home now! I don't know where this is- Oh well, this is your house but I don't give a fuck! Take me back home!"
She pointed her index finger at me. Her eyes was gleaming with anger and hatred.

"No! I'm taking you with me! Didn't your mother taught you not to point at people? Oh well, you don't have a mother, do you?!"

A slight smirk appeared on my face when she kept quiet in defeat.

But what frightened me is when I heard soft sobs and whimpers coming out from her lips.

I looked at her blankly, not knowing what to do.
Her head was hung low, her gaze was locked with the floor.

I never knew what to do when a girl cries..

Well, you don't expect me to comfort her and buy her chocolates and teddy bears, do you? Oh come on, we hate each other and if she does not stop crying, it's going to be so awkward.

"Y-Yah... D-Don't cry. You're trying to make me feel bad right? Don't do this!"
I slightly raised my voice but she didn't flinch nor looked at me.

We stood like that for awhile. She didn't stop crying and sobbing.

I finally gave up and placed her chin between my thumb and index finger, making her to look at me.

And when she did, my heart broke, her eyes was red and puffy. There were still new tears on her watery cheeks. Of course, there were also dried tears which made her look so pitiful.

My eyes softened and my heart melted. It hurt me to see her broken form. And what's worst is that I am the one who broke her.

"Oh Kookie and-"
I turned to the side and saw Taehyung standing there blankly, looking at us.
"Hye Mi?"

"Kookie, what is she doing here? Do you know how much trouble you will be in when Namjoon or the Hyungs sees this?"
He said, worriedly.

I looked down at the short girl in front of me as I sighed, biting my lips.

"Hyung, take her and don't let her escape. Never let her go."
I simply just said and pushed her away, leaving to Namjoon's room.

"Yah! Kookie, what am I going to do with her?"
Taehyung stopped me.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.
"Just lock her up in your room or something. I don't fucking know okay?! Leave me alone!"

Chae Eun's POV
I sniffed and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand.

"Hye Mi-ah, are you okay?"
I saw Taehyung walking over to me as he pulled me into his embrace.

"No.. I hate him. First, he did everything he wanted to me. Second, he ignored me and even hurt my best friend. And now, he's going to keep me captive here?"
I scoffed and continued-
"He's a monster.. I hate him.. He's unbelievable. He's a heartless and cold nasty vampire."

Taehyung's eyes softened when I said the word 'monster'. He pulled away and held both of my shoulders firmly.

"Hye Mi, there's a lot of things that you don't know about Kookie yet. Please, don't call him a monster. It always hurts us when someone calls us that. It's not our fault that we're born as vampires.."
Taehyung said calmly and took my hand in his.

"Let's go.."

I raised an eyebrow at him.
"Where are we going?"

"Jungkook said to keep you here so I'm going to keep you in my room for now."
He said and I looked at him in complete disbelief.

"Taehyung, please, don't. I want to go back home. Ji Eun is probably reporting everything to my brother and also my father. Please send me back home."
I begged him but he had no emotions on his face.

"Mianhae Hye Mi-ah..."

To Be Continued

So drama is going to come soon probably on the next or the next next Chapter so yeah.. Just a little heads up.

Heyyyy! Reminds me of Monsta X...

DRAMAMARAMAMLAMAMA HEY