Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV
"Kookie.. You okay?"
Taehyung scooted closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

I was speechless, I don't know what to say or do.
"H-Hyung... I-Is it really her? After all these years?"

"It is her, Jungkook. I'm really sorry... She's change a lot too, in a.. I don't know if it's in a good or bad way.. But she has changed."
Taehyung said.

But my mind was all on her. Hye Mi. She was so timid, kind, she was just a little tiny lamb that needs to be protected but.. now, she's a fighter, a killer, a strong, powerful and fearless girl.

This doesn't make sense at all. And Yugyeom is her boyfriend? But she.. she.. I don't understand anything right now.

I wanted to clear things up with her. I wanted to see her again. And I will.

Hye Mi's POV
"You two love birds, wake up!"

We heard someone shouting at us. I slowly opened my eyes but closed them back again when the bright light shone down on me.

"I said, wake up!"

Okay.. So that's the sound of my dad, getting ready to pour either hot or cold water on us.

I instantly opened my eyes and rolled out of bed so in the end, dad poured cold water onto Yugyeom.

"What the heck!"
Yugyeom flinched and rolled out of the bed with the blanket wrapped around his body.

"Ahah!"
I snorted a bit too loudly for a woman.

"Abeoji! Can't you use another method on waking us up? This is so unfair!"
He whined and pursed his lips like a little kiddo.

Well, even though, Yugyeom is not married to me yet, he still calls my father his dad.

"I can step on you with my shoes on! Now get out of bed, breakfast is ready."
Dad said then turned to me-
"Hye Mi, training for you."

My eyes widened and I felt like dying right now.
"What?! But I just trained yesterday.. Dad, can't you just let me and Yugyeom rest for one day? Just one day!"
I pouted and intertwined my fingers together, pleading him.

He saw the mark on my wrist and sighed.
"You've went hunting yesterday night, am I right?"

He shook his head and gestured us to go downstairs.

I scoffed and folded my arms, pursing my lips as we went to the dining room.

•••
"So that's frog's blood that your drinking."
Jaebum said and I instantly choked on my coffee.

Yugyeom's head shot up, his jaws hung opened while he blinked his eyes twice.

"F-Frog's blood?!"
He yelled and ran to the bathroom, I heard some vomiting sounds as I chuckled.

"Didn't see that coming, sneaky eh?"
I cocked my eyebrows up and down playfully.

Jaebum then leaned against the table suspiciously.
"Do you know how they kill frogs in the wet market every morning?"

"How?"
Well, I felt disgusted talking about slimy frogs when I'm eating my toast but oh well, curiosity took over me.

A smirk played on his face as he giggled.
"They peel or rip their skin off then, they CHOP them down! And that's not all, their blood will splatter everywhere like a volcano erupting!"

I showed him a 'what-the-fuck' face and pretended to vomit.

"Ew! Thats freaking disgusting! Why're you telling me this now? Don't you have work to go to rather than sitting here talking about disgusting things?!"
I shooed him away while he giggled evilly, putting on his jacket and running to his workplace.