Chapter 34

Jungkook's POV
After Yoona closed the door and left, I sat up, still holding onto my stomach.

'Damn.. It hurts..'

I cursed under my breath, looking up to my hands which was covered in blood.

"I bet it's Hye Mi's father.. Who else would want to kill me?"
I muttered to myself.

No, I'm not dead. But yes, it does hurts like hell. She's supposed to hit me with the wooden stake on my chest, like directly on my chest not the side of my chest.

That's my freaking upper stomach!

So she hit me on the wrong spot and she needs to hit me way harder than that.

I suddenly thought of an idea that I may regret later.. A very sad and stupid idea that would probably separate me and Hye Mi..

But since her dad thought that I'm dead.. I should pretend to be dead.. Right?

What would he do if he finds out that I'm still alive?

I took out my phone and called Hye Mi, I'm not going to tell her about my plan..

"What's wrong, Kookie? Why're you calling me this late at night?"
Her voice echoed in my ear, her soft and melodic voice that always turns me on for no damn reasons.

"Hye Mi-ah.."

"Tell me, I'm right here."

"I love you.. Remember that."

She went silent for awhile, then she took a deep breath and spoke up.

"I love you too, Jungkook.."

"Okay.. I just wanted you to know that."

"Araseo.."

"Bye Hye Mi.."

"Bye Kookie."

I ended the call, clenching my jaws.

"Okay.. Let's start some shit.."

I went to the fridge and took out all of the blood packets that I can find.

I dump the blood in a red bucket and started to scatter it all over the house, especially for my room.

Then, another brilliant but dumb idea popped out in my mind.

I opened the windows in my room and climbed down with the bucket of blood still in my hands.

"Well here goes nothing.."

Since our mansion is somewhere near the forest, I left a trail of blood from my window, all the way into the forest.

After that, I poured the remaining of the blood in the bucket to the ground which was scattered with dried and dead leaves.

"This shall do..."
I muttered, trying to make it seem real.

Then... I just ran.. Ran into a forbidden, abandoned, creepy forest..

After minutes of running and running, I still didn't stop, but I did, when I saw a little cottage made out of wood.

There was a little farm beside the cottage, full with vegetables and fruits.

The wind suddenly flew by, causing the trees to make some ruffling noises, sending shivers down to my spine.

I think someone lives here..

Who would even live here though, in the middle of the forest?

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone or something to open the door.

A few seconds later, the old rusty door creaked opened, revealing a beautiful girl, standing in front of me.

"Hello?"

2 days later, Hye Mi's POV
It's been 2 days already since Jungkook called me, I didn't see him at all after that.

I was waiting for the rain to stop at the salon. Jungkook didn't pick me up yesterday too so I had to take the bus.

But something's strange, that's for sure.

I mean, think about it. If you had a boyfriend and he suddenly disappears and didn't even showed up after 2 days, something fishy must be going on.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming to pick you up? I haven't seen that hottie for quite some time now."
Nayeon spoke up as she sat down beside me.

It was a bit difficult for me to answer since Jeongyeon, Sana and Sungyeol are also surrounding me.. It makes me feel nervous.

"Oh uhm.. I don't know, I haven't seen him for 2 days now.."
I said out loud, fiddling with my fingers.

The girls gasped but there was Sungyeol, rolling his eyes with a bored face.

"What's wrong with it?"

They look at each other, their mouths still hanging down.
"What do you mean what's wrong with it?!"
They yelled at the same time.

"Huh?"
My eyes widened, I really had no idea what they're talking about.

"HE IS CHEATING ON YOU, BITCH!"
And again, they screamed to the top of their lungs.

My head shot up, giving them a 'what-the-actual-fuck' expression.

"No it's not. Why're you jumping into conclusions when even I don't know where he is."
I said under my breath.

"Look, gurl, you don't know boys! We know because we studied them and experienced everything."
Jeongyeon spat at me.

I stood up, already giving up on them.
"Whatever... I'm just going to run under the rain, all the way to the bus stop which is 20 minutes away."

Before I could open the door, someone caught my wrist, causing me to flinch.

"I'll take you home. Don't take the bus."
Sungyeol said softly, opening an umbrella.

I hesitated at first but then I agreed to his offer.
"Alright then.."
__
"Thanks Oppa.. I owe you one."
I slightly bowed to Sungyeol when we reached my house.

"It's nothing. Go on in, it's cold."

I leaped to the doorstep and thanked him one more time before opening the door.

But before I could go in, someone gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a warm embrace.

I looked up to Sungyeol confusedly as the edge of his lips went up to his ear.

"Do you have time tomorrow?"
He whispered softly, sending chills down to my spine.

"Y-Yes.. Why?"

He placed his hand on the back of my head and caressed it gently.

"Then do you have time for me?"

To Be Continued

I'm so sorry for not updating for 3 days. I've been really busy with my family cause I'm on a trip
AND I fell on the road while I was writing this Chapter T.T My knee is bleeding so much rn..

P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY TAEHYUNG!