•Christmas Special Chapter + A/N•

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) +13 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

###
You opened your apartment door just to smell something burning.

"Aish, did Jungkook left the gas open again?!"
You cursed under your breath and ran to the kitchen, throwing your bag to who-knows-where.

"Jeon Jungkook!"
You shouted when you saw your boyfriend's head on the kitchen counter, snoring loudly.

Jungkook's head shot up aggressively as he looked around. His eyes soon stopped on you.

"Baby? You're ho- What is that smell?"
He scrunched his nose and covered it.

"I should be asking you that!"
You placed your hands on your hips as you tapped your feet on the floor continuously.

"Oh shit! The meat is burning! Bultaoreune!"
He ran and offed the gas, panting heavily.

You shook your head, sighing to yourself.
He always leaves the gas open and fall asleep in the next second when he sits down.

"Mianhae Y/N.. You don't mind eating a little burnt meat right?"
He pursed his lips cutely and did his puppy eyes which you can never say no to.

"Whatever..."
__
After you showered, you ate burnt meat with Jungkook for your dinner and you're actually not surprised that Jungkook kept complimenting on his own cooking.

You both decided to watch Netflix after dinner so here you are, lying on the couch lazily, waiting for Jungkook to bring the Pringles.

"Spicy, cheese, or me?"
Jungkook came in with two different types of Pringles in his hands.

You rolled your eyes and laughed at his childishness.
Aish, when will he grow up?

"Spicy please."

He pouted because you didn't chose him as he sat beside you.
__
The movie he chose was kinda boring to be honest, you was half-asleep but he seemed very alert.

Your eyes were about to shut down but it shot opened when you felt Jungkook's hand on your thigh, rubbing it lightly.

'He's immature but he's really good in bed...'

"Don't fall asleep, baby."
He whispered in your ear, surprising you as he licked your earlobe.

"Jungkook, what are you trying to do?"
You placed your hand on his chest and pushed him away with a face of disgust.

You're really not in the mood to do it with him since you just got this new outfit for Christmas and you don't want to dirty it.

Plus, you just put on a brand new underwear!

"Oh come on, you know what I want."
A typical smirk was plastered on his face as he leaned in and pressed his lips on yours.

You tried pushing him away but he was too strong.
You gave up and wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

A soft moan escaped your already swollen lips when Jungkook bit your bottom lip.

"J-Jungkook.. S-Stop.."
You heaved out but of course, he was stubborn.

He disconnected your lips and went down to your collarbone, sucking it roughly, leaving some obvious purple spots on it.