Chapter 17

So how long have I been sitting in this same corner, curled up in a ball, crying my eyes out?

Hmm, it's about 2 days and a half already. I didn't eat or drink even though Taehyung would leave a tray of food for me.

I felt so thirsty and hungry. But I will not, never eat a food that is prepared by a monster.

Taehyung is not a monster. Jungkook is. Taehyung is just a loving little chipmunk who deserves love just like humans.

He told me that once, he hung out with humans but they despise him. They hated him for his true self. That's why he was scared, scared to make new human friends.

He was scared that they might betray him and leave him alone in the dark. Just like how Jungkook left me here, left me struggling, left me suffocating, left me suffering.

He didn't even came in to apologise. He didn't even came in to even let me know what's happening outside.

As for Namjoon, he knows that I'm here, in his territory. And he was beyond angry. He was more than furious. But he didn't say anything, because he let out all his anger on Jungkook. Which serves him right because he deserves it.

The door creaked opened which brought me back to reality.

I wiped my tears and sniffed before hugging my knees even more tighter.

Finally, he came. The one I hate the most. Jungkook.

He walked towards my broken form and bent down to my level, looking at me directly in the eyes.

"You'll die if you don't eat or drink."
His words came out huskily and a little hoarse. His voice sounded more deep but soft.

"Since when do you care about me?"
I said softly, almost like a whisper since I didn't have any energy left to even talk.

My energy was wasted on sobbing and crying.
Pathetic right?

"I've always cared about you.. I even loved you.."
He said and continued-
"But that was the past. And you've did some things that can't be forgiven."

I turned to the side and let out a little laugh, then turned back to him.

"You did worst things to me. And you even brought up my mother and laughed at me. I hate you.. I hate you Jeon Jungkook."
I said weakly, my cheeks were getting watery once again.

"Your mother was never a good person. She killed my parents right in front of my eyes."

"I don't believe you.. I don't believe you.. My mother wouldn't do something evil like that. Tell me that your lying because I know you are."

Not only my cheeks were getting watery, even my eyes, my nose, my everything, again, I was crying my eyes out.

"Mianhae.. Once you find out about everything, I hope that we can be together again, just like we used to be 5 years ago.."
He took my trembling hands into his and planted a soft peck on my right hand.

No, I hate him. I don't want to be together with him. Never. Never ever.

"What do you mean? We were never together. And I will never love someone like you, Jungkook. Please, take me back home.. I miss Jaebum and my dad."

Jungkook's POV
Maybe I went too far...
Maybe I shouldn't have taken her away...
Maybe I don't know what is it to be far away from your loved ones...

I knew, but now I don't.

"Please... Bring me back home.. Please.. Please.."

She was in a mourning mess, she hasn't eaten for 2 days. She hasn't showered for 2 days. She hasn't moved from that corner for 2 days.

According to Taehyung, that is...

Suddenly, the door opened, but she didn't stop crying, she didn't stop at all.

Just then, Taehyung stopped and gasped.
"Jungkook! What did you do to make her..."

I looked back at Hye Mi, who was now begging on the floor with her knees.

My eyes widened and I couldn't control my heartbeat from running.

"H-Hye Mi.. Hye Mi get up.."
I tired to pull her up but she remained on the floor.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head.
"Jungkook, just let her go home. She's not your pet or slave. The poor girl misses her family."
Taehyung tried reasoning with me but I can't.

I can't just let her go..

I picked Hye Mi up, bridal-style, and brought her to my room, gently placing her on my bed.

"Home.. I want to go back there.. Bring me home.."
She muttered, her cheeks were stained with dry tears which made my heartache.

Is it that bad? Did I hurt her that bad?

I went down and got a tray of food for her. Normally Taehyung does this. But I want to take care of her but that doesn't mean that I don't hate her. I still do.

I'll wait for the day when my feelings for her disappears, then I'll slice her up into pieces just like how her mother did to my parents.

"Eat up Hye Mi. You're hungry, I know."
I sat her up and placed the tray on my lap.

She finally looked up and slowly shook her head.
"No.. I don't want to.."

I sighed.

'Well, I don't have a choice now, do I?'

Just when I was going to feed Hye Mi a spoon of rice, the door swung opened and a soft whimper escaped from Hye Mi's lips when she saw Namjoon and the rest walking in.

"H-Hyung..."

Namjoon looked at me, or more like glared at me, his fists were clenched into balls, his knuckles turned white.

"Consequences, Jeon Jungkook. Consequences."
He simply just said and crossed his arms.

"But Hyung, I-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses anymore. I told you to ignore her and stay away from her. But you didn't listened."
He said and continued, turning to Taehyung-
"Taehyung, send her back. Jungkook, punishment room."

'Punishment room? No way... He's going to..'

"But Hyung, listen-"

"Now, or else..."

To Be Continued

I didn't really had time to write, so here's a very shitty Chapter. (Hope you don't mind..) And erm.. I've been working on a Taehyung FF and I'll publish it as soon as this book comes to an end (still have a long way to go..)