Chapter 27

"I want that girl to do my hair..."

I almost choked on my own saliva, I quickly took out my phone as I felt everyone's eyes were all on me.

"Oh erm.. Look, my mum is calling! Sorry!"

I laughed nervously but his words got me angry, furious, shook, I just feel like killing him and bury him with a smile..

"From what I know, you're mother is dead."

I curled my fists into a ball, my whole body was trembling as I gritted my teeth.

I'm always sensitive when it comes to my mother and especially when Jungkook mentions her...

"My. Brother. Is. Calling. Me."
I said sharply, inhaling and exhaling deeply, calming myself down.

"Oh come on, Hye Mi. You can't escape me, just hurry up and do my hair."
He cocked his brows up and down, eyeing at me with that sinister smirk of his.

'Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook...'

I slowly walked towards him while I bit my lips. I could see Sana and the rest, looking at me, speechlessly.

"Sure.. Mister Jeon...."
I fiddled with his hair a bit.

Holy, it's so soft and silky but he doesn't deserve this beautiful hair.

"Hmm.. I want to trim my bangs a little, not too short, and don't make me look like I have a coconut head. Thank you very much."
He demanded, rubbing his chin mischievously.

"Sure.. Jeon Fucker.."
I mumbled the last two words to myself, rolling my eyes.

Suddenly, I got an idea, I went to the mini kitchen behind the hair salon and got a big bowl.

I went back to Jungkook and placed the bowl on his head, letting out a soft chuckle.

He looked up to me in the mirror, raising his brows confusedly.
"What are you doing?"

"Well, as you can see, sir, putting a bowl on your head while cutting it, is very trendy these days. All the girls will definitely fall for you!"
I faked a smile, trying not to snort.

He gave me a death glare, showing me the 'seriously?' looks.

"I just said that I don't want to have a coconut head! Take it off of me and just cut my bangs, woman!"
He rolled his eyes and scoffed.
__
"Ow! You're pulling my hair, missy! Stop it!"

"Hey! You're hurting me!"

"The water is too hot! It's going to burn my hair!"

"No! The water is too cold, it's freezing!!"

"Why is the hairdryer so hot?! No!"

"Look, I'm done with your bullshits!"
He stood up just when I finished drying his hair.

"You're all done now sir!"
I smiled to him and bowed down sarcastically.

Before he could say anything else, I walked to the counter and waited for him.

"Since you trimmed your bangs and washed your hair, it'll be $65 in total."