Chapter 36

Hye Mi's POV
"I'll stay here with you for now, till you get better. Does your father knows about Jungkook?"
Yugyeom questioned with a concerned look.

He's a nice guy.. I mean, we broke up already but yet, here he is taking care of me.

"Yeah.. He knows. I'm pretty sure that he's happy about it."
I mumbled but loud enough for only me to hear the last line.

I looked down to my hands and fiddled with my fingers.

I had no emotions.. I don't know what or how to feel about this.

Should I feel sad? Disappointed? Angry? I don't know.. I just lost someone important in my life.

The door swung opened revealing dad and Jaebum standing at the door awkwardly.

Immediately, I jumped to the main point.
"Why did you kill him?"
I looked up to them with a weak smile.

I'm pretty sure they're jumping in joy in their hearts right now.

"Dongsaeng-ah.. We didn't kill him. Don't misunderstand, please trust us."
Jaebum's eyes softened but I could see that it was all acting, they never cared for me, never.

"Don't ever call me that! I hate you! We just got together and now you want to separate us? What's worst is that you killed him! You're crossing over the line, dad!"

I stomped out of the house, pulling Yugyeom with me.

I don't want to live here.. I'm not, never living with them ever again..

Magical time skip to 2 years later
*sprinkles Pixie dust*
Still, I'm still working at the salon. What I didn't knew was.. Taehyung's mum was the salon's owner.

How dumb could I be?

"That'll be $65 please."
I flashed the woman a smile and slightly bowed to her.

She took out her purse and gave me the money.

"Thank you, come back again!"

I sunk into the chair, spinning around in circles.
That's the last customer for today.

"Yah Mi Mi! Do you want to go out with us? We're going to meet Sungyeol at a club near by."
Sana exclaimed, grinning widely.

I looked down to Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon's connected arms and thought for awhile.

"Yeah.. I guess so.."
__
We walked into the club together.

I changed into a black skirt and a matching black crop top, with a pair of black converse.

I don't know why I just decided to go with black today. Who knows, maybe it's the world's secret black day..

"Sungyeol Oppa!"
Jeongyeon jumped in joy when she saw Sungyeol sitting on a high chair at the bar, drinking wha? Vodka?

We walked to him but I stopped when he charged towards me, attacking me by wrapping his arms around my hips tightly.

"Hye Mi.. Hye Mi.."
He mumbled against my neck which sent shivers down to my spine.

The girls backed away from me, dumbfounded and confused. Well you could say that I was shook too..

"Oppa.. Are you okay?"
I placed my hands on his shoulder and tried pushing him away but of course he's stronger than me, even if I've trained till now, I'm never stronger than him.

Well yeah, I train with him now since I'm not with my dad..

He slightly tugged onto my hair and rested his chin on my shoulder, swaying our bodies together.

"Don't call me Oppa.. It turns me on.. And I hate getting turned on by you.."

My chest tightened when he said that.. I suppose that he's drunk. He wouldn't say such words to me, never.

The girls quickly ran away when they saw us. I mentally face palmed myself when they smirked at us before escaping.

"S-Sungyeol, you're drunk already. Do you want me to send you home?"
I said, squirming around to get out of his grip.

He looked up to me, laughing crazily. I've never seen him laugh like that.

Soon, a small smirk formed on his pale but red face.
"You don't even know my address.. How're you going to send me home? Plus, I'm not letting you go."
He traced his bottom lips with his tongue dangerously, causing my heartbeat to increase.

I've never seen this part of him. He's usually the very sweet, kind and innocent guy but now.. He's a crazy lunatic..

"Sungyeol, you're drunk! Please sober up a bit!"
I yelled because the music was too loud.

After a few centuries of squirming and screaming, I finally managed to get out of Sungyeol's grip.

"I'm sorry but please excuse me."
I said softly and ran off to wherever my feet took me to.
__
Apparently, my feet took me to the convenient store near my house.

Yes, my house. I've moved out of my dad's house and I still train but I train with Sungyeol and Yugyeom now. And also, Sungyeol knows that Yugyeom is a vampire.

I went in the convenient store and grabbed a few bottles of soju. I don't really like noisy places so I decided to drink alone at home where no one can bother me.

"Aah~ This is what I'm talking about."
I closed my eyes, drinking the soju from the bottle because I was too lazy to pour it out.

Then I started to think about stuff..

Jungkook

It's been 2 years already since Jungkook's.... "death".. I really had no idea how or when he died but, still, I don't want to get stuck here..

I want to move on...

So I decided to forget about him, forget about him and start a new life, a better life.

I'll live my own life, my own style, and no one is going to stop me from doing what I want.

No one...

To Be Continued

Happy New Year guys! Even though it's a little bit late but still at least it's not the second day of 2018 right?

So I'm really sorry for this boring Chapter, I just want to let y'all know that school is starting tomorrow and I'm not going to update regularly. I might update at the weekends or when I'm free.

So again, happy new year!

Yours truly,
-Dat One Duckling On Earth 💓