Chapter 22

"No thanks, because I want you for dinner."
He growled and licked my earlobe seductively.

I truly felt disgusted and furious. I looked at him intensely and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think you're doing?"
I placed my index finger on his chest.

He tilted his head to a side and raised his chin up a little.
"I'm taking back what's mine because you are mine."
He said boldly.

I turned to the side and let out a little laugh before turning back to him.

"I'm not an object. I'm not yours. Now get out of my house before I kill you with my bare hands."

We kept staring at each other, with threatening death glares. We were like we're about to eat each other up.

But the door swung opened and broke the dead silence.

"Baby, I'm home!"

I looked to the door and saw Yugyeom standing in front of us, dumbfounded but yet, furious.

"What are you doing here, Jeon Jungkook?"
He said through gritted teeth, eyeing at Jungkook up and down.

Jungkook slowly unattached from me and walked towards Yugyeom with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm here to claim back what's rightfully mine. Hye Mi belongs to me. Not you."

But Yugyeom smirked and let out a scornful laugh, throwing his head back.

"Hye Mi belongs to you? What kind of bullshit is that, Jungkook?"
He said, walking closer to me.

"Hey Yugyeomie.. Well, you're back early today."
I grinned, throwing my arms around his neck and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Well, yeah. Did that coconut head touch you?"
He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as if Jungkook wasn't under the same roof.

"Hmm..."
I fake-thought for a moment-
"Kinda.. He actually did.."

Yugyeom then turned to Jungkook and scanned him intensely.

"You're going to get so many fractured bones tonight, Jeon Jungkook."
He said and started to walk towards Jungkook dangerously.

Jungkook took a step back and shook his head.
"I don't think so, Mister Yugyeom."

In the next second, Jungkook did that weird teleportation thing.

Yugyeom scoffed and went back to me, picking me up bridal-style.

"Where are we going? I haven't even touched my Ramyun."
I pouted.

He sighed and put me back down.
"Fine. Eat it and then come up to our room. I have something to tell you.."
He said it in a low voice.

"Araseo..."
__
"What did you wanted to talk about, Yugyeomie?"
I closed the door and sat on the bed beside him. 

He placed his hand on mine and intertwined our fingers together, looking into my eyes deeply.

"Well.. So, I have another group of friends in America and-"

I knew what he was going to say and I didn't like it so I cut him off by standing up and crossed my arms.

"So? You're going to fly there and live there for how long? A month? And leave me here? How many times have you done this to me, Kim Yugyeom?"

Well.. I never call his full name, never. In fact, this is the first time I think.. Maybe because I've never gotten mad at him. But this time he went overboard.

He was about to protest but I cut him off again.

"And you just left me for a week, now again?"
My voice cracked a bit, as a tear trickled down to my cheeks.

He sat up and sighed, opening his arms wide.
"I'm sorry, baby.. Come here, I'll explain everything to you.."

I let out a little laugh and scoffed.
"No, explain it to me when I calm down. I don't feel like seeing your face right now."

I rolled my eyes, took my bag and left the house. I don't know where I'm going, I'm just going to keep walking and walking to let out my all of my anger.

Just before I realised it, I was walking through a dark alley.

Unlike those typical kidnap scenarios, I didn't feel or hear anyone following behind me.

I just kept walking with my hands buried deep inside my pockets.

'No, I'm not breaking up with Yugyeom... We've already been dating for a year and our 1 year anniversary is going to come, he wouldn't leave me again..'

I'm used to it already, he always leaves for maybe a week or two. Who knows? Maybe he'll leave for a month this time.

But I didn't stop him, I just simply let him go and I regretted everything. I regretted for letting him go every single time.

But I can't stop him from going to where he wants right? Who am I to stop him?

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realised that I got dragged into a corner by a tall guy.

Well, it's not just any random dangerous thug, it was Jungkook. Not surprised.

"Thought you were making out with your boyfriend, what are you doing here in the dark, princess?"
He leaned in closer and placed both of his arms beside my head, trapping me in his arms.

"Move, Jungkook."
I simply just said.. weakly I guess.

Something I was scared of suddenly took over me,
fear...

Fear, that was my biggest fear. Weird right?

Jungkook's POV
"What if I don't?"

She didn't have any response.

"Look Hye Mi, we haven't talked and see each other for what? 2 years already. So now, I won't let this chance slip away easily. You owe me an apology and an explanation."
I said and huffed but she kept her head down.

I suddenly felt anger boiling up in my veins. Ever since she left, I lost my patience and I easily get angered.

I lost myself and punched the wall beside her head powerfully, causing her to flinch.

"Answer me, bitch!"

To Be Continued

IM FINALLY BACK AT MY HOMETOWN!