Chapter 6

Warning: I will warn you that there will be some mature scenes in this Chapter so if you don't want to lose your innocence, don't read ‼️🔞
•••
Chae Eun's POV
"Oh, a friend of mine is coming soon. It's a 'he'. Is that okay?"

We were eating dinner so I took the chance to ask for dad's permission.

"Okay. But why is he coming here? Is there anything going on?"
He smiled.

"Oh nothing. It's just, we have some assignments to do. It's a group work."
I replied and he nodded numbly.

Jaebum was still at his part time job and he'll be back soon. It's only me and my father, having a silent dinner as usual. It was always awkward without Jaebum. But still, my father treats me like a princess and I can't thank him enough.

I washed the dishes and cleaned up the dining area. After I finished the last dish, the doorbell rung, causing my head to look at the door.

"That must be Jungkook."
I mumbled to myself as I wiped my hands on my shirt.

"Appa! Can you go get the door? I'm going to go change!"
I yelled from the kitchen as he quickly got to the door.

Fastening my pace, I ran to my room and changed into something a bit more comfortable.

Jungkook's POV
I rung the doorbell and waited patiently.

Not until a minute, the door swung opened, revealing a man with a smile on his face.

"Oh hello, you must be Chae Eun's frie-"
He stopped when my eyes met his.

A smirk formed on my lips as I chuckled at his priceless reaction. His mouth hung opened and his eyes enlarging.

"Well hello there, Hye Mi's father. I'm here to work on a group work with Chae Eun.."
I said, pronouncing every word slowly and slyly.

It is her. I knew it, I'm never wrong.

"Jeon Jungkook you son of a-"

Just as he was about to curse at me, Chae Eun interrupted him.

"Appa? Is it him?"
She averted her gaze to me and bit her lips.
"Oh uh.. Come on in Jungkook."

She pushed her dad to aside and gestured me to go in. I smiled at her but she looked uncomfortable.

When I was walking in, I couldn't help but to stare at her oversized white shirt that reached to her knees and shorts, making it like she didn't wear anything under.

She noticed me staring and cleared her throat awkwardly while her dad closed the door.

"So uh.. You wanna do it in my bedroom or in my study room?"
She said, pointing at the two doors in front of us.

"How about your bed-"

"DO IT IN YOUR STUDY ROOM."
Her dad cut me off and pushed us in to the study room.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, closing the door behind us.

She sat down on a chair and patted the seat beside her, signalling me to sit down as I gladly obeyed. 

"So uh.. What do you want to draw?"
She asked while she fiddled with her fingers.

I pretended to look like I was thinking but instead, I took this chance to admire her beautiful features and her small frame.