Eight || Mission Impossible

Colby's POV:

It's been a week since I found out.

One hard ass week.

I just got home from school and Paige, Crystal, and Mariah were acting weird. They just didn't want to talk much. I went on my Snapchat and saw that the picture I posted earlier this morning had quite a lot of views. I scrolled through the names of people who viewed my story and saw Jade's name. Her mom said she was going to go through her social medias so I'm not surprised. But just seeing her name really is shocking.

I took my shirt off and went and laid on my bed and caught up on Snapchat.

"Colby we need to talk to you" I heard as my bedroom door opened. I looked up and saw Paige, Crystal, Jackson and Mariah. I have no idea why Jackson is here so that's weird.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on.

"We need to tell you something" Paige said.

"I don't know why I'm here. They needed someone to drive them even though they could have walked" Jackson said.

"I said I would buy you food okay" Paige said to Jackson

"Hey why don't you wait in the car" Crystal said to Jackson.

"Sure" he left my room closing the door behind him.

"How did you guys find my house" I asked confused.

"Garcia told us. We really need to talk to you" Crystal said.

"What's up? And why did Jackson come with you guys? I thought you all hated him" I asked.

"What would you do if we told you Jade was.......still alive" Paige asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what would you say?"

"I'd probably first say what the fuck then I'd be happy" i said and they exchanged looks.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Jade is alive" Crystal said.

"What do you mean Jade is still alive?"

"Well I guess her parents found her in her room the morning after and they right away took her to the hospital. Her mom told the school she was in the hospital but I guess the school took it as she was dead. She actually was pronounced dead five days ago but came back to life an hour later. Her parents just haven't told anyone till now. They told Crystal" Paige explained.

"Are you serious? So she's really alive?" I asked.

"Ya she is. And she's coming back to school on Monday"

"This is crazy. Does she know I read everything she wrote?" I asked.

"I think her mom told her"

"Well I hope i can talk to her on Monday" I said.

"Well you have tomorrow and the weekend to figure it out" Paige said. They left right after and I was there in my thoughts. I went on Instagram and started scrolling when I saw Jade posted a selfie of her obviously in a hospital bed.

'I'm back. I don't owe anyone an explanation so please don't ask for one'

Was the caption.

I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be asking her why she did it and everything. She doesn't have to explain anything to anyone. I will be there on Monday to talk to her. I just hope she's not mad at me and will listen.