Twelve || Too Much Coffee

Colby's POV:

She's pregnant?

How is she pregnant?

Well I obviously know how but what?

"Colby are you okay?" Sam asked.

"Huh? Ya Im fine" i said.

"Are you sure? You seem like your out of it today"

"No Im fine"

My friends have no idea about anything that's happen between Jade and I.

-

"Hey bitches" Jade said as she walked into the green room.

"Hey" i looked at her stomach and she doesn't look pregnant. I don't know anything about pregnancy so I don't even know how to tell if a girl is pregnant.

"Hey Colby" she said as she came and sat next to me on the small couch we had in the green room.

"Hey"

"So we wanted to do a coffee tasting or 'who can drink the most coffee' video. I think Jade should be in it because well she likes coffee and because I think a lot of people want to see you in the videos. Also Crystal and Michael and I should be in it" Justin said before writing down Jade's name on the board along with the others. Jade quickly looked at Paige and Paige looked at her confused. After a couple of seconds of them staring at each other I guess Paige finally understood whatever it was Jade was trying to tell her.

"Oh guys. Ummmm take Jade's name off" Paige said.

"Why?"

"Because......she's gonna do camera"

"But she's not camera. She's assistant director" Michael said.

"Ya but I want her to do camera. I'm the director dammit" Paige said.

"Ya guys too much caffeine isn't exactly a good idea for me" Jade said.

"I mean I guess. Paige do you want to fill in her spot or do you Colby?" Justin asked.

"I hate coffee" I said.

"Ill do it" Paige said.

"That's the lamest idea I've ever heard" Jackson said.

"Jackson don't you have another group to piss off? How is it that you're always pissing our group off" Jade said.

"Hey Im just saying nobody will probably watch that and Garcia probably won't approve since it sounds boring" Jackson said.

"Hey Jackson, suck my dick" Justin said.

"Don't threaten me with a good time Justin" he said.

"I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom" Jade said before she got up and walked out of the room. I was actually curious as to why Jade suddenly is saying caffeine is bad for her. We're talking about the girl who drinks like 1-2 of those chilled Starbucks coffees in the glass bottle a day.

(A/n: in case you have no idea what I'm talking about)

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to safari.

'When is drinking too much coffee bad for you'

I searched. I got no answer so I looked up something else.

'Can you drink coffee while pregnant'

Bingo. Apparently you can't drink a lot of caffeine when you're pregnant which is why Jade said it was a bad idea for her to drink too much of it.

"Okay so did you guys figure it out?" Jade asked as she came back into the green room.

"Ya. Me, Michael, Justin, and Crystal are gonna do it" Paige said.

"Alright cool" Paige and Brandon started discussing everything and the other guys went to Garcia's class.

"So what are you doing after school?" I asked Jade.

"Nothing"

"Wanna hangout? We could go to the ice cream shop down the street" I said and she had a sick look on her face.

"Do we have to go to the ice cream place? Sweets just don't really sound good to me" she said.

"No we don't have to but that's just the first place that popped into my mind"

"I'm just not a big fan of ice cream"

"Okay what about the pizzeria?" I asked her.

"Sounds good" she said with a smile before putting her head on my shoulder.

"Ewwwww" Crystal said.

"Fuck off Crystal" I said.

"Fight me junior" she said. I failed to mention that I'm the only junior in this class. Well not in the class but in this group. There a few juniors in the other group.

"Crystal let them be all cute and shit" Mariah said.

"Um Jade we need to discuss the video for next week outside" Paige said. Jade got up and they went outside closing the door. I picked up my phone and was scrolling through twitter but I could actually hear everything Paige and Jade were saying perfectly since I was near the door. Mariah and Crystal were on the other side of the room talking.

"I can't save you every time. You have to tell them" Paige said.

"I know and I will. I just want to tell Colby first and I was planning on telling him after school"

"Okay. I hope this isn't going to get in the way of your position in the group because you do good"

"As long as there aren't any sweets in the room I'll be fine. Every time I smell or eat something sweet I just wanna throw up" Jade said.

"Okay I'll try. But let me know when you're going to tell them because I really wanna see their reaction" Paige said. They came back inside and started cleaning up since the bell was about to ring.

-

"So Colby, there's actually something I wanna tell you" Jade said nervously.

"What's up?" I asked pretending not to know.

"Ummm......well......I'm pregnant" she said. I looked shocked and sighed.

"I know"